you wouldn't believe it if i told you.........

Jena

hi to everyone

i had to share this with you guys.........

difficult child's last day of evaluation was today it was intense long 7 hours straight with 20 min break. it was rough plain and simple.

make a long story short i parked truck in hospital parking lot for a mere 40 a day.......it was fine had checked out truck previously it was all good.

got out of evaluation and truck brakes didnt' work. the stupid people popped gas line on truck there was brake fluid everywhere

we had to go into office it was freezing cold call various shops in jersey which was right over bridge from where we were i called boyfriend he couldn't leave store and if he got me we didn't know how id' get truck back tomorrow

so so sad i'm telling you had to wait two hours for tow truck thank god had boyfriend's credit card on me or i would of been screwed for lack of better words then had to call hotel to getg a room again where we've been staying all i wanted to do was go home i miss older difficult child i miss him my bed. so after 3 hours here we are back at hotel tow truck guy dropped truck off at a local shoppe to be fixed im praying it'll be ready tomorrow hotel upgraded us to presidential suite they felt so bad for us. difficult child is thrilled yet i'm so pressurized its not even funny

was a nightmare

see i have no luck. yet if this happened on highway ggfg and i probably would of been dead quite honestly.

ok had to share my nightmare day with all ofyou

4sumrzn

:holymoly:Sounds like it was a VERY long day to begin with.....car troubles just don't make it any easier. But, glad to hear you are safe & hopefully you will have your truck all fixed up....ready to get back home asap!

TerryJ2

Isn't that Murphy's Law?
The things that popped out at me were "7 hours straight," "brakes," "cold" and "Upgrade to Presidential Suite. THAT is your sliver lining. I'd try to focus on the Presidential Suite, tune into Animal Planet and hope you get some sleep. (Is difficult child with-you tonight? Jumping on the bed?)
Good luck!

Marguerite

Another silver lining - this DID NOT happen on the highway.

Sorry you had such a rough day - it's emotionally and physically draining. Here's hoping tomorrow is better.

Hang in there. You are both alive. With a (very nice) roof over your head.

If the brake fault was due to someone else's negligence, can you take up the cost of repairs with them?

In the meantime, breathe slow and deep. You're alive. And when this is fixed, your truck's brakes should be in very good condition. They will have just been repaired!

Marg

Jena

hi

well i will pursue parking lot place, difficult child is with me we never got home after evaluation. oldger difficult child at home is wreaking havoc past few days with-o me around. boyfriend's been trying but other than wed. he's been working so it's been hard all around.

she cut her hair i heard and colored it on her own. has a boyfriend that is going to be 17 adn all this happened in 3 dys with out dear old mom around. clearly i can't let her out of my radar that's for sure.

difficult child is happy which is most iimportant. just yesterday with all thsi other stuff going on trips to handle my own stuff next weekend out of state her evaluation. just alot right now. i think i'm doing o.k. but i seem to be taking teh brunt of it out on boyfriend right now. found myself screaming at him last night because he was 15 min late getting home to her. he is now begging me to stop taking it all out on him its hard for him because he's trying Occupational Therapist (OT) handle my stuff too

Jena

hi again

ok get this got into accident on way home today too lol

thank god we are alright truck with two stupid young guys came flying into our lane from out of no where and slammed me on my side thank god difficult child was on other side belted in back. we went flying to the right

we are ok trucks a little banged up but highly drivable.

i'm telling you we got back to new york i went to pathmark because i knew we had no food came hoem adn i'm not leaving till monday lol