2nd CPS visit over with!!

JJJ

The CPS investigator said that he was going to give the file to his supervisor tomorrow with an "unfounded" recommendation. He said not only is this NOT medical neglect, he cannot believe how much we have done for Kanga!

So, on the plus side:

1. I can now slap the school down because their little power-play has failed!

2. CPS Investigator is going to talk to the ADA on our behalf in case we need to go for a CHINS petition in the future!

3. And my house hasn't been this clean since before I had kids!! :rofl:

Feeling very relieved,

Marguerite

I'm glad that's over with. Every time you get a big red tick on your file, the school gets a big black cross on theirs for calling in a frivolous report.

You are now more in the clear than if you had never been reported.

Marg

meowbunny

What's nice is you now have an investigator and report that will back your claims should you need them in the future. It may just make things a little smoother.

So, congrats on the clean bill of health and even bigger congrats on your really, really clean house!

susiestar

Roll With It
So glad it went well. Sounds like you have an ally in CPS now. Let's all get together to go WarriorMom Smack Down on the SD!!!

Susie

Wiped Out

Staff member
Yes I think a group slap of the SD is in order! Glad to hear it is all over with and sorry you had to go through it at all.

nvts

Whew! Glad that's over! Thank God you had an experienced investigator. Ours was brand new (3rd case out of college) and her supervisor kept the case open all through the holidays (they closed it 2 days before Christmas!).

I think they knew they'd pushed it when they asked ME if I'D be willing to have a Psychological done (they thought that I didn't appear stressed enough for someone with 3 difficult child's!!!).

:please:

When I told them that I spend MORE time in therapy than any 1 of my kids, considering I have to do parent/child counseling for each one, they could check with any one of the 3 therapists if I was in fact "Munchausin Mom".

I'm glad that this one is over for you by a total professional!

There's a special place with reserved seating for the Clowns running your school district!

Beth

4sumrzn

So glad to hear it's over with along with positive results for you. AND....a clean house on top of it all :smile: