A Catapult for Christmas!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Has anyone ever ordered from Marbles - the Brain Store? I just saw an ad for a half price Da Vinci Catapult kit - we have looked at these in the past but it was never the right time for them. This year it seems perfect and at half price is WELL worth trying.

They are only half price through midnight on the 14th, but take a look anyway.

I was a bit unhappy because it didn't take my credit card - said it wasn't a valid # with-o even trying to run it. So I called and they couldn't get it to work either. I talked with husband and called back with another card - that wouldn't go through online for some reason - and spoke to the same guy a 2nd time.

He was awesome. Had me laughing, remembered me AND what I was ordering, made it a fun experience even after the frustration about the cards not going through and having to call twice. I would give it a try if you see anything you like - it was a lot of fun, which is strange for me to say after the problems.

I can't wait to see the catapult, and even sent a note to the company telling them to give him a pat on the back! He was that good!

Check out the company - this kit is awesome!Leonardo da Vinci's Catapult - Marbles: The Brain Store

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I am DEFINITELY buying this for H!!! Thank you SOOOOOO much for sharing the link!!! He's always wanted a catapult, wish it was bigger so we go do pumpkin chunking with it.