A few funnies from yesterday...

Mom2oddson

I started my Christmas baking yesterday because I need to get things in the mail on Monday. Well, I thought it would be easy with no kids in the house. I totally forgot about the four-legged kiddos.

Mason, my husky, stood behind me the whole time stomping his paws because I wasn't sharing anything with him. I really made my laugh!

The other funny came from easy child. A little back story... at 10, easy child asked me to teach him to cook since girls his age won't learn how. And he's a natural cook. Started him with a box of Hamburger Helper, came back into the kitchen to see him adding spices and things to make it better.

Well the girl (M) that easy child is interested in LOVES to cook. So they've been having a cooking contest. easy child called yesterday in a panic for a few of my "no-fail" recipes because M was kicking his tush. That's saying a lot cuz easy child is a good cook.

And I think it's funny that my semi-chauvenistic son who thought girls now days won't/can't cook is getting beat by a girl that he likes! Woo-hoo for M!

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
too cute.

i was blessed with a husky for 13 years. what an awesome dog. i can just see him doing the same thing...