a huge thank you

dreamer

thank you all for your kindness, prayers & good wishes. easy child is still in limbo with no answers re her liver. Baby Sammys hives began fadeing YAY this am. He hasn't vomited in 24 hours &has passed stool. YAY! my cell phone seems to have a mind of its own pertaining to internet. Special thanks & love to Daisylover. You're the best!

mom_to_3

Dreamer, I'm sorry I didn't post on your other post, but know that I have been thinking of your daughter and her baby. I'm happy to hear that the baby is getting better and do hope things resolve for your daughter. Hopefully she can find answers.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
dreamer, glad to see you were able to post. :D

Wonderful that Sammy's hives are fading. Poor lil guy. Has he adjusted to the soy formula yet? If that stuff tastes as horrid as it smells, no wonder they have a time of it. lol Give him kisses from Auntie Daisy.

easy child sends her well wishes to you and easy child. She gets so aggravated. (she just doesn't understand how such things go on there when they don't here)

Lord, I hope the docs get off the pot already! Praying hard they get it together fast.

I don't know how you handle all you do. You're amazing.

(((hugs)))

dreamer

its awful how they treat patients & pass them back & forth rather than ordering tests. like they're ping pong balls. & you lose so much time & ppl get sicker. yes sammy seems to be much better on soy but easy child is anxious to be nurseing him again. I'm sure your own experiences will help you know somehow we all usually do somehow manage to hang in & just do what we hafta do? no doctors today no tests just kicking back dreading the blizzard.

klmno

I'm glad to hear that at least Sammy is doing better. Do you know when easy child will find out anything? That is worrisome- I hope she's feeling a little better. Thanks for keeping us informed.

KTMom91

Thanks for the update, dreamer. Glad Sammy is doing better. Keeping easy child in my prayers. Hope you get some answers soon.

nvts

Dreamer! Glad Sammy is feeling better! Still praying for him AND easy child AND you, because you've GOT to be exhausted.

Little hint on the soy formula (Evie is the only one that lasted on the regular formula, all 3 of the difficult child's were on soy). IT STAINS CLOTHES! Tell easy child to make sure she uses bibs and receiving blankets for spitting up so that it doesn't ruin all of his clothes!

Praying hard!

Beth