A little board power please?

flutterby

Fly away!
Isa and Chloe are the sister calicos that are a year and a half old. They are strictly indoor kitties, but Chloe has always been a little sickly and terrified of her own shadow.

I can't find Chloe anywhere, and Isa has been crying around since last night. I don't know if she could have gotten out or what. She never tries to get out, but she doesn't normally hide. I've looked everywhere in the house and garage she could possibly fit, and have called around outside for her. Of course, in this rain I don't know if she would come out from wherever she is if she did get out. I'm worried that she hid away and possibly died.

Would you send some good thoughts for my Chloe, please?

flutterby

Fly away!
She materialized in the living room this evening. I can't imagine where she was hiding cause I looked everywhere. And what's up with her ignoring me calling for her all day??? HARUMPH!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Whew!!! Glad she showed up safe.

Bruce's foot is finally almost healed. Lil idiot decided he wanted to frolic yesterday morning and darted out the front door. Thank goodness he let me pick him up and bring him back in, I'd have worried to death if he'd been caught out in that storm.

trinityroyal

Heather, I'm so glad to hear that Chloe turned up safe and sound.

She was probably just off playing with the Terwilligers (they're the same people who hide odd-side socks, the other earring, and that thing you were looking for that was just lying right there until you started looking.)

Trinity

flutterby

Fly away!
You know, I had this vague memory of letting her out into the garage, but I couldn't remember when it was. And I know she's scared to death of the automatic garage door. So, I'm having all of these images of her curling up amidst the **** in the garage or of her bolting out in the storm. I was feeling sick.

And then I walk into the living room and there she is - acting like she'd been right there all day.

Rotten cat.

busywend

Yeah! Glad she came up from her nap!

This is why I LOVE that my Scrappy will come from anywhere in the house if I just shake his treats! LOL! It is also why he is chunky!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
My Jake is also trained to come to the sound of his name being called and the shaken bag of treats. It not only works in the house, but he's trained to come in from outside, too.

Saves a lot of worrying when he disappears.