A little good news.......

Star*

call 911........call 911
I passed my test - I am a nationally certified APCO telecommunicator. ( got an A)

Next class is either secret NCIC squirrel training or CPR.

I won my case against bad will........they reversed the decision.

I also am going to get my insurance money back
per the FEDS and the FEDS are looking hot into BW's business practices. tch tch tch.

DF had his knee surgery and while it didn't go as good as the last one? It's done.

Baby is due in less than a month.

All in all? Not a bad week.

I could use a few more weeks like this.......

DRAT I should have bought a lotto ticket - lol.

Mom2oddson

:hi5::bravo:

I'm so happy for you. Know you could do it!

Saying prayers for the safe and healthy arrival of the newest member to the Star family.

InsaneCdn

If that is a "little" good news... I wonder what on earth a "lot" of good news would have been!

Glad the tide seems to be turning, Star...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
AWESOME!!! Congrats!!!

No doubt in my mind you'd pass with flying colors. :)

Great about the other news too. 'Bout time, you were over due for a roll in the good direction. (send a little of that good juju/luck my way please lol )

Hugs

buddy

Holy cow! You have done so much in such a short time ....well it seemed fast on this side of the web. LOVE that badwill got it for their childish practices. So do you get back pay? Sure would be about time you got a break. When do you officially start the 911 job as a person who passed the test?

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
WOO HOO! Now that was an awesome way for me to start the day, seeing all that good stuff!!!

PS... I knew you'd get an A, dear...

DDD

Sounds like this may be the first week of the rest of your life, my friend. I'm delighted for you. DDD