A request if you don't mind

carolanne

This post is not about my gfgd but about my husband....would you keep him in your prayers tomorrow? He is having major surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from his throat, lungs and chest cavity.

Aside from one good friend, I don't have anyone to send healing thoughts his way....

Thank you

Carolanne

KFld

Many hugs and caring thoughts being sent your way. Please let us know how everything goes. You'll be in my prayers!!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
OMG Carolanne, you've got it! Sending good thoughts and lots of prayers that everything goes smoothly for your husband tomorrow and with his recovery and aftercare. Keep us posted.

Hugs,
Suz

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Saying prayers and sending strength to your husband and wisdom to the staff caring for him...hope for a speedy recovery.

Fran

Former desparate mom
Your husband and you are in my thoughts. I'm shaking the worry beads to keep the bad stuff away.
I'm so sorry but we are here if you need a little support. I hope all goes well and he is on the road to recovery soon.
Give us an update when you can.

Sunlight

Hi there, I am sure you are having trouble even sleeping lately. this is scarey. I pray that God send you "in person people" to hold onto you, have coffee with you during the surgery and be there to help you along til hubby is better. I pray too for wise doctors, compassionate nurses and staff who comes quick when you ring for them. I pray for your kids to be extra good so you do not have to worry over them during this time. God bless.
Janet

KateM

Carolanne,

You and your family are in my prayers. Keeping you and yours in my thoughts and prayers that your hubby's surgery is successful and followed a quick recovery. We are here for you!

Lothlorien

Sending lots of good thought and prayers! I'm so sorry that your husband is going through this. I'm sure it is really scarey. Sending big mushy hugs!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Carolanne, some friends in Watercooler are also holding you and husband in their thoughts.

Suz

everywoman

Good thoughts coming your way. Hope the doctors hands are guided by divine knowledge and your husband comes out healed.