Abbey in the Xmas Tree

Sheila

Oh my gosh, how cute!

She looks so much like my T.J., but it was Sissy cat that was always in the tree. lol

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL She's onary isn't she!!! ;) But she thought you knew......You decorate this wonderful tree just for her each year as part of her xmas. :D :rofl:

I dunno if Bruce was good last year because he'd just come to live with us or not. I certainly hope we can keep him out of the tree.

Abbey

Spork Queen
My gosh...you scared me. I'm wondering if I had a bit too much to drink one night and it got captured on camera.

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
What a hoot, Heather. My favorite was the one where you could only see her eye. Too cute.

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
We don't have a tree yet. The lady I was going to get one from Freecycle from was ill, so I will see about having husband get it this weekend.

Gracie LOVED climbing the tree last year - husband was doing dishes and looked up over the sink (tree on the other side of the bar from the sink) and he got an eyefull of cat as she climbed up the thing! It was a riot.

Makes me wonder what our veddy veddy large Capn Morgan is going to do when we get a tree up. We may have to anchor it to the ceiling. He is over 15 lbs and always wants to be on the highest perch he can be on!

Love the pics!

Susie

TerryJ2

LOL! Me, too, Abbey. I thought, how did you get in Heather's tree?

Kind of spooky when I saw that eye peering out ... but after looking at all of them, now they're really cute.
I hope the ornaments aren't glass ... :)

Star*

call 911........call 911
WG,

I love the pictures - and I'm borrowing one to send to a friend. Dude found a kitten a few months back. Another "dumped" kitteh and she was just maybe 3 weeks old if that. I gave her to a friend who had lost both her cats last year. This morning I called to tell that same friend happy birthday and she started off by telling ME - that I was lucky she loved me - and that her stunning masterpiece of a tree (it really is pretty each year) has been replaced with cheapo plastic ornaments because the CAT thinks the tree is HERS. She's never heard of a cat in a tree so I will be DE-LIGHT-ed (emphasis on lights) to show her your kitty in a tree.

Thanks for saving my hide. lol

F

flutterbee

She's just really lucky she's my favorite. Yes, my ornaments are glass and she broke my favorite one - teardrop, handblown. A couple of others are missing their tops which we'll find when we take the tree down.

Abbey, I wouldn't be surprised to find you in my tree. :tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
(shush...I'm hiding. I've got a warm comfy cat. All is good. We've made a pack. It's my new corner and it's not on Main Street. You'll never find me. We'll, Heather might.)

Abbey