Amazing and YUMMY! 1 ingredient Healthy Ice Cream!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
OMG!! You have GOT to try this!!! It is super easy and amazingly yummy!

If I said that anyone could EASILY make awesome creamy rich homemade ice cream that is vegan, dairy free, and has NO sugar, would you believe me?

What one ingredient??

BANANAS!!!

Take a banana and cut it into chunks about 3/4 to 1 inch wide. Put them on a plate and freeze them until frozen (a couple of hours).

Toss frozen banana chunks into a blender or food processor and process until it makes a creamy soft serve ice cream!

The article suggesting trying simple additions like a bit of peanut butter if you want to add things.

This is a great treat if you are trying to lose weight and still want a treat or if you are on a girlfriend/cf diet.

M

ML

What a fantastic idea! You know what else I've heard. You can freeze bananas when they start to go bad. I always did it if I wanted to make banana bread but this is another great idea. Thanks Susie!

DammitJanet

I found a new frozen treat in my ice cream section...Frozen banana's dipped in dark chocolate on a stick. Wonderful! I know I could do them on my own but it would be messy and these are just right...lol.

donna723

They do the frozen bananas dipped in chocolate at Disney World too, or at least they used to.

Actually, I've seen little 'kits' in the produce section of the grocery store that you can use to make your own, like the ones they have for candy apples. All they are is the wooden sticks and dipping chocolate. You cut the banana in half, put in the stick, freeze them, then dip them in the chocolate. Darn! I'm making myself hungry now!