And some things go well!!!

klmno

As I mentioned on my post about light bulbs, I went to the store this afternoon, begrudgingly because in addition to food, I had to buy 3 different packs of light bulbs. But what did I find at the store??

MARS BARS!!!!!!!

Yes, Ladies, my favorite candy bar that hasn't been sold here in many years!! I bought four because I was afraid if they don't sell well right off the batt, they will be discontinued again. I'm going to put one in difficult child's little halloween bag I'm putting together for his return home.

And by the way, in case you haven't looked on General, when I came home he was calling and had apparently tried about ten times while I was gone. He was calling to tell me that he got his date for release established- MARCH 18- a full two weeks before we'd even hoped given what they told him a few weeks ago!!

Now, I just have to see what's going to happen with the house. But I'm really starting to get into working from home and hope I can drum up enough business to make this last, even if I lose the home. Not only do I like it, but I've been thinking how easy it is to work around those needed apptments and it saves a lot of time- 1 hour of drive time total each day, the fact that I don't have to put on nice clothes and makeup preparing to go into an office every day, etc.. Maybe the person I'm working can get more work in and they keep me on- they like me so I believe they will if they get more work in.

susiestar

Roll With It
I must have missed a post. Congrats on the work at home!! I am sure they like you, and if they cannot get enough work maybe you can find other companies you can also work for from home!

What kind of work are you doing?

Be sure to set aside part of your home for work - that makes it a tax deduction, just take pictures to document things!