another quick prayer request...

Mom2oddson

This is just a quick request for safe travel for my folks today. They are leaving Missoula this morning heading back to Seattle. I wouldn't worry about it but husband had to tell me about the 45 miles of thick ice that Dad had to drive on to get to Missoula yesterday...and they have 3 major passes to go over today.... husband need to learn to keep some things to himself! (There was a reason my Dad didn't tell me about that)

Anyways, just a quick something for their safe travel would be appreciated. My Dad's 72, driving a car pulling a trailer....it scares me just a bit.

Thanks~!

Mom2oddson

My parents made it home safely, but Dad had to take Mom to the ER right away. My Mom has a very poor immune system. So, if she catches anything, it becomes huge. She's home now (after being pumped full of fluids). And I stayed with my sister and Grandma. It was a busy night all the way around.

I'm going to take off of work tomorrow to help Dad care for all three ladies. He's got his hands full plus he has to clean out the trailer and clean out the back bedrooms before Grandma's furniture arrives...which will be any time.

Do grandma's and sisters count as difficult children in my life?

Star*

call 911........call 911
You absolutely have my prayers and well wishes.....having recently spent time in the hospital it's no place anyone wants to be.

Hugs & Love
Star

Let us know how things progress.