Ant is homeless again.....

Mom2oddson

It took a little over 3 months to burn his bridges with his Aunt and Uncle.

Ant can really talk a good talk and work anyone into "helping" him out. So Aunt and Uncle took him in, got him a job, let him use their car and just recently started charging him $200 a month to live with them.

Ant has been a slob. Ant gets on his Aunts computer to watch "explicit" material and doesn't even log out of it when he's done so guess what Auntie gets to see when she goes to her computer... My nephews asked their Dad "why don't you drift the car on the driveway like Ant does?"

this weekend, Ant was supposed to keep $150 out of his $500 check to pay most of his rent. He didn't. And when his uncle confronted him about it, ant got belligerent. So, Uncle said "you are out. Grab your stuff, you are taking it to work with you and I'm dropping you off, you will not use my car."

Ant is posting on FB tonight like nothing happened so he must of found some place to stay.

At least he is six hours away from here with No car!!

sstick0529

I have a 17yo that has a way of making everything our fault, and that he is the greatest thing til he burns bridges as well. We don't know what to do and are in the fight of our lives right now just to protect the 3 younger kids in our home. I hope it helps to know that their is someone who understands what you are going through, and knows how it feels.

Mom2oddson

sstick - I lucked out with Ant. He was couch surfing by 17. He was a man. He didn't need us. And so, he became a professional couch surfer. He's always finding some gullible fool to take him in.

Good luck on protecting your other children. That is very important and a very hard thing to go through. Sending hugs your way.

Buddy - not only is he far away....he's not contacting us. He knows that there is no sympathy here so he doesn't bother.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Glad you don't have to deal with his self created drama anymore.

Maybe once he runs out of relatives and friends he can convince to let him hang out............the maturity bug will finally bite him. Who knows?

JJJ

mom2oddson -- Ant will land on his feet, he always does. So glad he doesn't have a way to show up on your doorstep.

sstick -- If it is a safety issue, call the police!