Anyone else here addicted to this

hearthope

SITE???

I don't have internet at the shop..

I have caught myself leaving early to be able to check in before I have to get easy child to practice.

I have rearranged my schedule many times to be able to post and read responses.

I wonder if you guys feel the same way?

I get a craving for the site when I am away and can't access it

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
For me, it comes in waves. There are times I feel that I couldn't live with-o checking in; other times I hate the fact that I feel so at home here. (No offense intended)

However, I appreciate all the friends & support I've garnered here & hope I give the same on a daily basis.

donna723

I get up a half hour earlier than I would need to so I have time to check in and see how everybody is doing!

Addicted? Not me!

:surprise:

SunnyFlorida

I know I was addicted for about 3yrs. I haven't posted as much lately but I know if I need an answer or need support, this is where I go. :smile:

amy4129

I'm more like TL in that I need to visit the site in waves it seems to depend on what is going on with the boys.

:hammer:
Love you all but no way am I getting up a second before I have to!! :smile:
Amy

dreamer

yeah, I have always since internet gotten up extra early before the mad dash to school etc to check in.....and yes, I stay up a tad late, too.....<sigh>

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
yes, I feel a tad bit dependant on you guy's... big hugs... I love the reality checks, the support, the honesty, the friendship i think I have found here.

Thanks

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hmmmmmmm addicted you ask???

Well let's see, I think T was about 13 when I found the board. And he'll be 21 soon. That's what? About 8 yrs. :smile:

What do you think?

:rofl: :rofl:

kris

i registered seven years ago in march. at the time this was a lifeline.

i haven't *needed* the board for years. yet i'm still checking in just about daily. not posting as much as i used to, but still here.

YOU be the judge lol.

kris

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I think I may have an overall interenet addiction...I have about 5 boards that I check in on all day, this being one of them.

Definitely a lifeline for me and I've made a couple of friends as well. :angel:

DammitJanet

Addicted?

Hmmm...I have no kids young enough to be on the board anymore yet I still log in everyday...lol.

Hi my name is Janet and Im a conductdisorders Junkie.

I have thought about leaving but cant figure out where I would go.

KFld

I check in constantly during the day when I'm at work. Don't get on the computer as much at home. Nice job huh???
I find if I come on, like yesterday when it said the site was suspended for a short time, I kind of panic. I love to be able to come here and visit among people who know so much about my life.

I used to belong to a few boards, but I have found I am most comfortable here and there is one other one I check every once in a blue moon, but I don't know anyone there anymore.

hearthope

:smile:Glad to know I am not the only one!!

I thought about adding internet to the shop, but I was scared I wouldn't be able to walk away from the computer.

See it's 2:00 in the afternoon and I am at home on the computer!!!

Marguerite

husband teases me about being a CD junkie. But he's always lurking too, to see what I've been saying. It actually works well for us (I've got to say that, I know he's lurking!)

Seriously though, I'm learning a lot from this site. When things were down while changeovers were made, I was edgy, wondering how everyone was getting on.

I check in when I can, but if I'm busy I might miss a day or so here or there. Now we're on broadband it's easier to walk away when I have to, but also easier to have a quick drop in.

Marg