Anyone experiencing spring yet? I'm waiting.

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by MidwestMom, Mar 17, 2014.

1. nlj

nlj Well-Known Member

Just back from the park. Excited ducks were pairing-up, making nests, and generally doing lots of Spring-like stuff. They had no interest in the birdseed my daughter was offering them! Breeding is far more fun. :)

2. Californiablonde

Californiablonde Well-Known Member

It's been in the low to mid sixties here in California. It's not supposed to warm up any time soon. They say we are supposed to get some rain by late next week, but they also predicted rain earlier this week and we never got any. I can't wait till it warms up into the late 70's and 80's. I would like to get started on my summer tan early this year. According to the weather, that won't be happening in the next two weeks.

3. Kathy813

Kathy813 Well-Known Member Staff Member

It is going to be 80 degrees and sunny here today. Spring has arrived!!:D

~Kathy

4. muttmeister

muttmeister Well-Known Member

75 here yesterday but snow predicted for later in the week.

5. GoingNorth

GoingNorth Crazy Cat Lady

We got 16" of snow Friday and Friday night. Today was in the mid-50s and tomorrow will be warm as well before dropping into the 40s with 20s at night for the most part.

The end of March/beginning of April dump of snow is a spring ritual up here.

6. nlj

nlj Well-Known Member

Pouring with rain and cool in the UK today. Flying across the pond to New York for Easter - hope the weather's more Springlike in your segment of the world!

7. AnnieO

AnnieO Shooting from the Hip

Our weather can't make up its mind. I've only been able to take Rose to the park TWICE.