Anyone watch Dancing With the Stars?

KTMom91

With both Cheryl and Julianne being two-time winners, I imagine they'll both step it up to get that "three-peat"! I thought Karina and Mario were the best dancers last night, and Penn really did look like a dancing Sasquatch. Looking forward to the ladies dancing tonight.

janebrain

Hi,
I enjoyed the show last night. I don't think Julianne has a chance of repeating with her partner this time. I thought Mario was great though pretty egotistical and I think Jason Taylor has a chance--I think he'll improve. I'm looking forward to the ladies too--glad the show is back on, it is a good escape for me!
Jane

DDD

We really enjoyed last night and are looking forward to tonight. There are DEFINITELY some hotties on for the season....(says the old lady quietly..lol)! DDD

Lothlorien

I thought Mario and Jason were great. Penn is a riot! I don't think he'll get the boot. I think Adam Corrola is bad, bad, bad. I feel bad for Julianne.

'Chelle

I agree, Jane, Mario can dance, but that ego might grate on my nerves. I thought Jason was pretty good, and will really improve. I think Cristian did ok, and could improve a lot too if he relaxes a bit. I hope Adam Corolla is the first gone, doesn't seem to be taking this seriously, and I didn't like his dancing. That's sad because I really like Julianne, I think she's terrific, but I think it's an early out for her this year. Maybe they matched her up that way on purpose, or do the match them by draw or something? I've never heard how that's done. I like Penn, but I don't think you'll ever get graceful out of him. His personality might keep him in a while.

Will look forward to seeing the women tonight. I think Marlee Matlin might surprise people, from the previews it looks like she can shake the hips. I have seen deaf people dance before, but usually the music is louder so they can feel the beat. I've always liked Kristi Yamaguchi for her skating and personality in interviews and such. Hope she does well.