Are Ya Ready To Happy Dance ?????????

DDD

:grin: and a one and a two.....put on your dancing slippers and get with the beat people!! I can't think of a
cool tune so let's just each play a favorite in our own heads and twirl around the floor. OK??

Are you wondering why we are celebrating on a Thursday afternoon????????

WELLLLLLLLL..........having attended less than two years of
high school........with the last class taken almost two years ago. easy child/difficult child PASSED HIS GED!!!!!!!!!!

He also thinks he should try a couple of courses at the local community college starting in January "to see" where "he fits in". Dancey! Dancey! DDD /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

KFld

I am so excited that I got to be the first to respond to this happy happy joy joy news, as we have been together through so much with our difficult child's for so many years. This is wonderful news and I hope your difficult child is so proud of himself that he just can't stand it.
I'm dancing with you!!!!

envisablepuppet

Congratulations to you and your easy child/difficult child !!! Maybe this will give him the confidence to move forward and better himself. Wonderful news. :bravo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

Peace

Lea

amstrong

Yay!!! I am doing dance right along with you!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

lovemysons

Okay, Im better now and ready ta dance! lol (I just got back from one of those "meetings")

Thank the Lord, DDD!!! How cool is that. I bet easy child (he is a easy child today, smile)...I bet he's beaming. Feeling that added boost of confidence that comes from going through the action steps and comin out a winner on the other side...which is a WHOLE lot better than bein a weiner! Im goofy I know. :grin:

High five him for me!
awww, glimmers of hope. Just what we all need.

It's a good day for you guys. Enjoy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif

happy dancin, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif
lovemysons

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gifWelcome to the Ranks of GED Parents of difficult children! :bravo:

Congrats!

Peace

SunnyFlorida

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif I'ma jiggin' and a jaggin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif doin' my high steppin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif tail waggin' /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

I knew it, I knew it, I knew he could do it :smile: :smile:

Kathy813

Staff member
DDD,

What wonderful news! Congratulations to easy child/difficult child!!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

~Kathy

DDD

It's nice to be smilin' and dancin' for a change. Thanks
for joining in and sharing a good time in our lives! DDD
:princess: Does this look too...too for the occasion? :rofl:

tiredmommy

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif OMG!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif
I think Christmas just came early to DDD's house!!!
:smile: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif :smile:

TYLERFAN

Whoooo Hooooooooo
Good for you easy child/difficult child!!!!!!!!!
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif :bravo: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24f.gif :rofl:

Blessings,
Melissa *

KFld

It is like a gift to all of us when we see a post like this appear every now and then
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24b.gif

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
WOW, I just checked in here and how happy am I????????????????????

Look at me...I'm the third gal on the left... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

Yippee Ki YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

Can you tell how joyful I am for you??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

Thrilled hugs /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif,
Suz

Ephchap

As soon as I saw the title of the post ... I hoped, I hoped, I opened it, I hoped again, I read it holding my breath, I exhaled ...

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I knew "our boy" could do it, DDD.
Joining in ...

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif
Congrats and Hugs to you both!

Deb

Coookie

Coming in late for the Celebration but I have my dancing shoes on. :grin: /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/11-24g.gif

Way To Go easy child/difficult child :bravo: :bravo: