Are you up for the challenge? 30 days of literary abandon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steely

Mamaof5 and I are going to commit to write 50K words in the month of November for National Novel Writing Month. It is a hard and difficult - but the motivation comes easier if we do it as a group!!! Right? :)

So, who is in? (It's not like we don't have a lot to write about with our kids, right?) The more the better - it does not have to be profound, deep, writing - you just have to write - anything.

We can stay connected with each other either through this forum, or we can start a fb group to keep each other accountable.

For more info - (link removed by TM)

Who is in?

Last edited by a moderator:

klmno

Wow- you 2 are ambitous! Does this mean the writing has to form a story or novel or can the topics change from week to week, just to add up to a total of that much?

keista

Would love to. Especially since my sister, an editor, FINALLY suggested that I could indeed write a book. Unfortunately this time of year is way to busy for me with work. I'll definitely root on whoever takes on this endeavor. I know so many of you here have fabulous writing styles.

Best wishes for creative output to anyone who gives it a go.

H

HaoZi

I would think writing a collection of stories would count just as much. Wish I could commit to it, maybe I'd get some work done on my story! My muse is quiet right now and interruptions are running me nuts.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
50,000 words is how much?

I would love to... You all know I write novels here. Heck, I can draw on my past posts for inspiration!

I'm going to think about it tonight. I might just be up for it!

Steely

Yes, step and k the 50k can be a collection of stories, thoughts, or themes. We could all draw on our posts here.....I certainly will. I am excited that we could do this as a group! Let me know.

Malika

50,000 words in a month?? This is very tough. I translate about 2,000 words a day and that is when I do not have to think of what I am writing, when I am just painting in an already drawn picture, as it were.
So... it is a tough challenge and absolute congratulations to anyone who achieves this...

tiredmommy

Hi Steely, unfortunately soliciting for fundraising on the site is against the TOS so I'm going to lock this thread and delete the link. Anyone who wishes to sponsor you should contact you privately for the info. Thanks for your understanding.

Status
Not open for further replies.