Attitudes...butting heads.

nerfherder

Well, Oxytocin _sounds_ a lot like Oxycontin - it should do the same thing, right? :itwashim3:

I'm with Calamity Jane on this one, though. Maybe because I don't default to "people are going to be nice to me." She was a lot more blunt about what I was trying to say in my last post. You're not dealing with a rational person who can follow a logical path from action to consequences. Stay safe, 'kay?

DammitJanet

oh I have a gun and I will use it. Tony keeps talking about wanting to get a pistol but I have point blank told him in front of Buck that it really isnt a good idea because it would be too darned easy for me to lose my temper with certain people in the house and just shoot them...lol. With the shotgun or rifle, I have to actually think a bit longer and they hurt my shoulder when I fire them...lmao.

However tonight...or actually around 7 Friday night, I really lit into Buck.

I had been out of the house from about 1 pm running some errands but before I left I noticed the washing machine was running. I asked him whose clothes were in there because I had put some clothes in the dryer the night before and they didnt completely dry so I set them to go through another dry cycle. He told me they were his clothes. I told him that the clothes in the dryer could be taken out and put in the white basket when they were done drying and he could put his clothes in the dryer when the dryer beeped.

Then I left and didnt get back until about 5:30. I had gone to get my hair cut, get some new sheets for my bed to see if that stops my bites, picked up Keyana and went to walmart for a few things. That takes a while.

Tony got home, they start dinner, Keyana and I are in my room playing with her new blanket we bought. Yeah I spoil her. Everything was going fine until I walked out to the living room when I found out Cory was coming over to bring the baby and I wanted to make sure that his laundry was ready for him to take home with him.

I simply walked into the living room and said "Buck, is the stuff from the dryer in the white laundry basket?" He snarled back at me "I dont know, the dryer beeped and beeped for awhile this afternoon and I ignored it." He said it in a very snarly, snotty attitude way. I walked into the laundry room and the basket had been moved from where it was and put right in front of the dryer so he had touched it...then he decided, oh hell no he wasnt gonna do nothing for me. Okay...fine. I got the laundry out and brought the basket out to the living room and I let him have it with both barrels right in front of Tony.

I said "Buck, if you EVER talk to me in that snotty, rude way again you will find yourself living in your car. You have been getting ruder and ruder in the way you have been talking to me in the past couple of weeks and I will not stand for it. This is my house and I wont be talked to like a dog. If you cant hold a civil tongue in your mouth, you can hit the door." Tony's eyes started getting wider and wider and I just waved him off and told him to shut up he had nothing to do with this. If he wasnt going to stand up for me when someone was rude to me, I was. Then I went to my room.

Later Tony came in and asked me if he had been talking to me that badly and I said yes...constantly. And I told him he has one more chance and he will find Buck in the yard. Wont be hard, Buck gets nasty with me when we are alone.