B is on watch for E/P as well as S/P and A/P

Loris

B has been in Texas since March 7th. I just called him and was told he was on suicide protection, escape protection and assault protection. He will apparently have his full evalution on Wednesday of this week. He also says he will be there no longer than 9 months and that they can't keep him after he's 18. I can't seem to make him realize that he is there because the Judge says there or CYA. This may be more difficult than I thought.

Hanging-On

Oh my goodness. I haven't been keeping up with everyone's posts, so I'm out of the loop. I'm so sorry he can see the reality of things. I know two people like that, and one of them were also on those watches in jail. I know how difficult and heartbreaking it is. I hope things get better, and he sees reality.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Saying a prayer for difficult child. :angel: I'm glad he will be getting a full evaluation but wish they could speed it up. Hugs.

kris

<span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style="color: #6600CC"> what kind of placement is this...Residential Treatment Center (RTC)? court ordered i take it.

check the facts because in many states a juvenile conviction can actually hold them until the are 20/21. even if they can only hold him until 18 they still have time to break through his resistance.

kris
</span> </span> </span>