Back to CMA issues....

DammitJanet

The deal is that they either had to believe George or believe Casey. Baez got them to buy into believing George was some horrible monster by saying two little words - kiddie diddler. That sealed the case for him. The jurors no longer believed him at all and made them able to believe a woman that according them, is a convicted liar. Go figure.

I know no one else wants to believe me when I say what I do about Cindy but I will tell you why I say what I do about her.

How many family members did Casey and her defense team throw under the bus? 2 How many family members does Casey have. 3 Who does that leave? Cindy. Follow the family members!

OK...they keep saying how its only George that is the home with the duct tape...no, Cindy is always there too. They just focus on George. Cindy throws herself out there about the computer searches.

How do we...and I use the royal we...including George, know that Cindy didnt come back that day when Casey came back with Caley when she supposedly drowned. No one does. It would make a whole lot more sense for Cindy and Casey to hide things from George than George and Casey to hide from Cindy. Casey and Cindy could go get rid of Caylee and then go do something with the car not even thinking it would get towed. When that notice came in, Cindy knew time was up and she called Casey and told her to get her butt home because the gig was up.

Notice that Cindy mouthed I love you to Casey and Casey just pouted. george didnt do anything because he was so hurt and poor lee was beside himself. I think lee just didnt know what hit this family.

DammitJanet

and dang...have they not let her out yet!!!!! I have my tv and twitter on and not a tweet yet and Nancy grace is doing reruns. Ughhhhh.

klmno

Yep she's out. I can't help but wonder if she and Jose spent the night together.

DJ, I see your point but I still think she acted alone. She'd throw anyone under the bus and if someone had really helped her, she wouldn't have had one shred of loyalty to them.

When the parents acted guilty about something pertaining to Casey, I got the feeling it was because they carry the same type of guilty feelings we warrior moms (and dads) do sometimes, we feel guilty just because we are parents of difficult children and we have a suspicion, or at least doubt, what our difficult children could be capable of. That doesn't really make us guilty of the crime.

Nancy

A good reason to not make parents testify against their children. In Switzerland the family does not have to testify against a member of their family.

Nancy

klmno

Well, I'm about over HLN's repetitious coverage. I just want to hear where she ends up then the outcome of these outstanding cases- mainly if the Fl police/investigators win their case and if Zanny wins her case. And I'd still like to know if this appeal goes thru and Casey loses, can she get sent to prison for 3-4 years instead of having to count credit for time served.

DammitJanet

Im done hearing the replay's. I want to now hear about that little boy in NY. We have new kids that need to be talked about. This idiot in NC who killed the little girl when her mom sold her to him for drugs keeps writing to the judge saying he needs to get out because he just doesnt like it in prison. Oh poor thing! I would also like to know whats going on with the case with the little girl in NC that got cut up. Lets move on and get some more reports on other cases. Casey will be dealt with, that I have no doubt. Someone will get her.

klmno

I agree- and did they ever follow up and find anything on the boy in OR (I think)- Kyron??

And maybe some of the psychs- Dr. Drew??- could use the CMA case to talk about what more can be offered to parents of difficult children, instead of just assuming it's bad parenting- could they possibly see that just maybe the kid is wired differently and typical rewards and consequences won't cut it? Or maybe they could go back and delve into working with extremely dysfunctional families' tendencies. It seems like MH profs used to understand that and be able to deal with that. Tdocs I ran across when trying to get help for and with difficult child just looked at me befuddled- like I was speaking Greek- if I even mentioned that sort of thing. The psychiatric who gave me my evaluation said that was because "new" tdocs these days are being taught "it's easier to just give medications to patients and talk about behavior in therapy". Well, that doesn't seem to be very effective to me. That's not to insinuate that some people don't really need medications, but let's face it, they can only do so muchwhen you're dealing with certain types of difficult child'ness.

klmno

I can't imagine Casey staying faithful to any man, even Jose. When she was engaged the boyfriend thought he was the father and a list of about 5 guys was produced that "could have been" the father of Caylee, but a test was done so they know he wasn't the boyfriend. I can't imaagine Casey will change her spots even over this and for Jose. But yes, the scenario you predict about them and talk shows, etc, is apparently what Jose is trying to get but is apparently having a hard time finding US networks to cut a deal with him for it.

DammitJanet

I think Dr Drew does more in the line of talk therapy and uses medication as a last resort. Have you ever watched Celebrity Rehab? Maybe that would give you a more rounded look at him. He uses medications on there but only when needed.

Talk therapy is more the focus.

Mattsmom277

Janet, here's the link to what is supposed to be comments after speaking to the person in this accident:
http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/15/casey-anthony-look-alike-sammay-blackwell-attack-car-run-off-road/

Where did you see the interview where she claimed this was an attack about her looking like Casey Anthony? If that aired, then obviously she should be held accountable for lying. Something strange and hinky if you saw one thing yet this woman is on another news source telling something completely different.

klmno

Maybe I'll check out Dr. Drew's website later today and see if he has a way on there to make a suggestion for topics to cover. Dr. Phil has become tabloid over the past few months, in my humble opinion, much to my disappointment.

Rehab- that's where I got my therapy. I've also heard that outpatient tdocs really aren't trained to delve that deep. I won't express my opinion on that one.

klmno

MM- I saw a clip of the interview DJ referred to as well. Unfortunately, tons of people will try to find a way to get 15 mins of fame and cash in over this, one way or another.

Why on earth is HLN still camped out in fron of the courthouse? Are they going to stay there running replays and calling them "breaking news" until after the Zanny trial? LOL!

Mattsmom277

Wow, well if she didn't lie to police I wonder if its a crime to lie to media? Probably not but it sure is pathetic if thats whats going on and this was all a attention seeking thing. I'm sure tons of crack pots will come out of the woodwork. Just look how many people claim to be the children of celebrities, or married to MJ etc. Worlds full of them! Hope this particular story gets no more attention if she made it up. Takes all kinds to make the world go round lol.