Board Bead Rattling Please

Star*

call 911........call 911
At 4:00 today Dude goes to court and could use the power of the Board. I'll just summarize the entire event by saying he's a difficult child, made some poor choices (gosh there's a shocker) and while I detached as much as possible and I have not been brought into the drama - I am still - His Momma.

I will say this - On his own - he's shaved his beard, removed his multiple piercings, covered his home-made jail tattoos, and has made a personal choice to wear a suit. It's traffic court...and no one has bailed him out of anything or given him a thin dime - so he's on his own, but prayers never hurt anyone.

So if you can spare a good thought around Four-ish that would be great. After that? Please feel free to levy all the Auntie crossed arms, toe-tappin, and high browed looks you care to give.

Thanks

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Hopefully our traffic court is more reasonable than our DR court!

Lots of good thoughts and beads rattlin up here!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Good thoughts for 4 o'clock....check.

Arms crossed, eyebrow as high as it will go, the LOOK.....already on board. I've been doing that so much around here lately that it won't be a problem at ALL to spread it around some! LOL

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Rattlin' beads, shakin' chicken livers, and crossin' everything I can reach so he has a good outcome today! Very impressed with his grooming and attire choices, I have to say. :D That alone should help score him some points!

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Is TM's thumbs-up a report?

If not I know I am late, sorry Dude, sweet Momma and DF.
I am sending late positive thoughts... sometimes they still have a delayed effect.
Dude has truly come so far.

klmno

Sorry I'm late to this- I just got back from running errands. I hope things went well for Dude. Please fill us in!

M

ML

It's 4 my time so probably too late. Adding my prayers anyway. We're proud of you dude!

DammitJanet

Ok...late to this as usual but court has to be out by now. So how did it go? I hope he had the good sense to ask for a court appointed attorney! At least that puts off the inevitable.