Board Magic Needed Again for Nichole

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Once again she's headed to the hospital for cramping, bleeding and contractions.

OB told her to get there NOW as the bladder cramping/bleeding can send her into major contractions very fast before they have time to stop them.

Worried about these kidney issues. She's having major muscle cramping too.

Thanks

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Still contracting and they've become painful.

She's still there. I hate this waiting. But she wanted no one to come until she knows if she'll eventually be sent home or what. ugh

Thanks guys

Marguerite

Have they got her on salbutamol? They had me on that to damp down the contractions. In an acute situation they will also give it via IV.

I hope she's okay. She's i the best hands, it seems.

Marg

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I don't know the exact medication Marg. But they do have her on medications to stop the contractions.

Problem is, it isn't working. They're as regular and strong as ever and painful. (painful part has me a tad worried) They're keeping her over night to continue giving her the medication every 4 hrs in hopes that eventually it will calm things down. But she's also having pretty intense kidney pain on top of it too and bladder spasms which can irritate the uterus into full blown labor.

I'm a little peeved they haven't checked her for dilation since she arrived at about 5pm. (at that time she was ok) But I do understand that they're most likely trying to avoid irritating things further. Still....... I'd think it might be a good thing to know if she's started to dilate or not.

Past several days she's been very fatigued, really bad muscle cramps. So I worry about renal function......but she forgot to ask the results of those tests, so I'll have to wait until she does. Blood is still in the urine......although that is most likely stone related.

I'm praying her own OB is the one on call tonight as the others aren't very bright. Her OB won't take chances.........others do, which I don't like.

And now she's there alone because her husband took aubrey home to bed. argh!

So now I feel like a class A heel for not being there. And I can't call her because her cell phone is dying. *pounds head on keyboard in frustration*

Thanks so much for the thoughts and prayers. Please keep them coming.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
Sweetie, keep us updated... I had a dream about her last night. Nothing major, she was just there. Still pregnant, too! LOL.

Still pretzeling & praying.