Bummer.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
I am full of it today. Sorry.

Wee hit me last night with a baseball that he had thrown up in the air and hit with a baseball bat. I was about 8 ft from him, and it hit directly on top of the plate in my wrist. :-(. It hurt.

I have to measure progress today to report back to my surgeon. As I expected, I show a 10 degree loss of motion from the last time we officially measured 6 weeks ago. In reality, i had probably gained another 10 degrees, so I'm probably set back more like 20.

Ugh. I want to cry.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I bet Wee is not too happy with himself huh. Poor kid...

And I know how that can feel... Wish I had some magic power or something, just heal you right up and make everything back to better-than-normal.

:hugs:

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
THAT'S IT?

OMG, my response would probably be along the lines of, 'YES, THAT'S IT, <EXPLETIVE>!' Followed by a succint invitation to go to he!!.

KTMom91

I bet Wee feels really sorry about hitting you...poor guy.

Is the reduced range of motion in any way related to the ending of PT? Just curious.

Use Wee's bat on your H.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
No, today was my last official session of PT. I will be continuing, but it will be off the books.

Wee felt awful, and I felt awful for him.

susiestar

Roll With It
Poor you. While I hate to see any of our kids hurting, it is good that wee is upset that you are hurt. One more thing pointing to a good future for him - he really cares for other!!!

Your husband needs to have a baseball bat taken to him and then have to walk 20 miles before he can rest.