can I play too?

rejectedmom

Hi all I've been away for a while only popping in now and then but today P decided to explore the site and see that you all have now gotten your own forum and no longer have to post in WC. I wonder if it is too late to join in? I have started eating healthier and am trying to loose weight with mixed results. I have tried online wight loss groups before but I think that doing it with people who know me and my levels of stress and Understand the real challenge that I (we) face I would do much better. I tend to be a stress eater and dat isn't good. I have gained 50 pounds in the last ten years. Some of it is OK to keep as I was a bit too skinny now that I look back on those pictures but I really do need to loose 35 pounds. -Kate

crazymama30

As far as I can tell anyone can play. So far I have been focusing on increasing my activity level (working out) and quit smoking (no cigarettes since Wednesday or maybe Tuesday? I cannot remember). Welcome.

rejectedmom

Great things to do for your self Crazymama. I need to exercise more just cannot seem to find the motivation. But I am doing pretty good with eating healthier and getting medical treatments for problems I have been dealing with for a long time such as insommnia and high colesterol. I am also going to a holistic healer and will learn metatation techniques that are a bit more advanced than the ones I have been doing for a few years now. I'll never be young and beautiful again but maybe healthy and pain free. It would be a great improvement over my current state. -Kate

M

ML

Kate,
Of course you can play. Welcome to the playground. This forum supports us in our various heathy lifestyle goals. For some it is smoking, many of us weight. I think nurturing our inner spirits is important because so many of us have neglected ourselves due to demands of life (difficult children, pcs, jobs, marriages, etc). I have found great inspiration and support here and I'm sure you will too. Hugs, Michele