CD Board Christmas 08 Card List

Star*

call 911........call 911
:tongue:I wanted to let you all know that the list is done -

I've checked it once - :confused:
I've checked it twice - :D

I really know who is naughty:laugh: or nice:redface: - but everyone got on!

For your budget? There are 31 total participating in this years mailing.
That is a new record.

There are 28 United States participants @ .42
There are 2 Canadian participants @ (um ohhhhh TM????)
And for you older members who remember Janie? I'm sending her the list as well, but since postage is so outrageous - please know we've decided to limit her mailing to the older members she knows /knows her.
(it was a good idea at the time eh girl?)

So Friday after Thanksgiving - I will be busy addressing cards, and getting these lists out to you.

MERRY CHRISTMAS SEASON CAN NOW BEGIN - I AM LISTLESS.....snort....get it - works 2 jobs.....completes :alien:this list....oh go on.

Star*

call 911........call 911
OMG I love getting flowers & thanks....Wait what was it Abbey has to say "Oh MY pleasure." :tongue: - I just bet. :surprise:

TM - You so postally rock girl!

Thanks

meowbunny

Star, sorry I couldn't participate this year but I wanted to thank you for all your hard work anyway. So, many thanks and many hugs!!!

KTMom91

I have my pen...I have the stamps...now if I could just remember where I put the really funny cards I bought on December 26 last year because they were such a good price...

klmno

And, by the way, part of difficult child's punishment for pushing his limits lately will be to write our address on 31 envelopes. I just thought I'd let everyone know in case the writing is a little difficult to read and appears to be written by a frustrated person.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Thank you, Star...It's been
MY PLEASURE
being a part of this! You have a great day (or insert appropriate holiday, Packer game, weekend, night, afternoon...geez this gets confusing.)​