Checking in, been a while!

stepmonster

Here I am in Parent Emeritus!
Here's my update:
difficult child (now 17+), is on her own with 3 yr old daughter. She has an okay job, is away from biomom and is now pregnant with another. She will graduate high school on time. She's driving, has a decent vehicle, and isn't creepy anymore.
easy child (now 18), graduated high school, still lives at home which is okay with me for a little while. I told her she has to pay rent at 19. She finally got her license after serious PTSD after car accident in which she was an ejected passenger in a rollover and had NO injuries.
I have just been informed that she may be pregnant, I'm not real happy about that.
I've been traveling my thyroid journey and have been getting better. I've had my first-time two TSH's in a row that were in range!!! I feel good and have my sex drive back, woo-hoo!LOL!! I'm in my last semester of school. Had minor surgery to remove lymph nodes that were okay, will be having "cardiac ablation" soon (If anyone can give me stories on that?).
Husband hasn't been sent to the sandbox yet. Did border patrol for nine months, big stress on marriage, but we're doing good now.
Got a new dog, her name is Lola, L-O-L-A, Lola.
Missed you all,
Stepmonster

susiestar

Roll With It
Glad to hear from you. WooHoo on the thyroid being in line and you feeling good! Also on keeping the marriage together.

As for the girls both being/possibly being pregnant: Wow. That would be a lot to deal with. Sending strength to help you with that.

Stick around, we missed you!

Hugs,

Susie

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thanks for checking in! Good news about your health.....Sounds like your family is growing......good news that schooling is almost at an end and no sandbox for husband!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Hey Stepmonster!! Wow...had a lot on your plate, eh? Sounds like difficult child is on the right track, although having another child probably wasn't the wisest of decisions. But at least she's on her own, raising her child and still going to school at 17. That is a big feat.

Don't be a stranger!

Abbey

Lori4ever

Wow, great update. Glad your thyroid is staying is normal ranges, that's not always too easy. Sounds like your life is going smooth, but both girls pregnant! Oh my, that may be a lot to handle. Glad the 17 year old is still in school, that's fantastic!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Well, gee.......... You haven't been a bit busy have you? :tongue:

Sounds like difficult child just might have a bit of maturity sneaking up on her. Having both girls pregnant at the same time is alot to deal with, but rremember to leave the vast majority of that onto them.

Glad things are going well with husband and your health. Yea with the thyroid news. :D

I'd say a good update overall. Don't be such a stanger.

(((hugs)))

stepmonster

Thanks to all!!!:)
You know what they say, if you want something done - ask a busy person!!!
I'm still standing!!!
Rock on!!
Stepmonster