could use some crossed body parts here

muttmeister

I've been looking for a job lately. Applied for a dispatcher position at the sheriff's office; today I heard about and applied for the job I'd really like to have. It is as a para educator for Special Education in the local school district.
I know I will be the most qualified candidate (I taught for over 30 years; have a BS and a master's degree; haven't done SPED but have done Title I- not the same but similar). They sometimes hire people with only a high school diploma or a GED. I'm just hoping they don't think I'm too old or that I'm OVER qualified and give it to somebody else. The head cheese is away for the weekend so they said the soonest I'd hear something is in about a week.
I'd appreciate any good vibes you can send my way.

On another note, my mother is still critical but still here. I wish she could just go and be at peace. Fingers crossed there too.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Saying a prayer, crossing body parts, and doing the nekked chicken dance.

They would be downright stupid if they don't hire you, you're perfect for the job.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
I pray you get the job you want. Ive been at calltaking a year and just tried dispatching yesterday.........(wrinkles nose) Made me feel like one of those Chinese people with 17 plates on a stick. However -----THAT HAS been YOU for so many many years.....I don't see where it would be much of a change Mutt, and you've certainly been telling people where to go......sooooo meh.....maybe it's a good fit. ????
Hugs & Love
Star

InsaneCdn

and just tried dispatching yesterday
And you still have a job, Star???
I've been tempted to do a bit of dispatching myself lately... but not sure about the consequences...

Oh. Not THAT kind of "dispatching". Right.

L

Liahona

I'll pray for you to get the job and for your family to have peace. I started as a para for sp ed. It is really fun. They would be stupid not to hire you.