difficult child does his laundry

mstang67chic

Going Green
FINALLY!!!! He's by no means caught up (he's got A LOT of dirty clothes) but it looks like he's done a few loads today. And by loads, I'm talking about almost full loads instead of 2 shirts and a pair of shorts.

However..........

(knew that was coming didn't you? :future: )

Out of the 3 loads I've seen today.........every one of them had bleach poured in. Real bleach, not the color safe stuff. :hammer:

Made for some very interesting patterns on his clothes including the new red golf type shirt and nice cargo shorts I just bought him a couple of weeks ago. I'm a little irked at myself because I knew I should have locked the bleach in my room but eh.....I'm not the one that has to wear them.

Could have been his hair...

That's what my brother (my first dealing with a difficult child) did when he was 14. Looked like a skunk.

Yeeeesh.

AllStressedOut

My oldest difficult child is just learning how to do laundry. I have yet to let him put the soap in though because when he asked me about it he said "Do you want me to put the bleach in now?"....eeeekk...ummmm..no thank you, I'll put the soap in myself.

The problem is, he was doing all the laundry, not just his. He can wear bleach spotted clothes all he wants. Me, not so much.

Janna

Ok,

I'm getting out the margarita mix :smile: I'll be here waiting :smile:

I can't say anything, because I'm pathetic, because I did two loads of B's laundry with the rest of the boys today. Sooooooooooo ~ there :rolleyes:

J

mstang67chic

Going Green
Ok,

I'm getting out the margarita mix :smile: I'll be here waiting :smile:

I can't say anything, because I'm pathetic, because I did two loads of B's laundry with the rest of the boys today. Sooooooooooo ~ there :rolleyes:

J

Got the I.V. kit too??? LOL I quit doing difficult child's laundry 2 or 3 years ago for two main reasons. One - he was more than old enough to do it himself and two - he would change clothes sometimes up to 5 times a day and I simply wasn't going to do it all.

Wiped Out

Staff member
Glad he did the laundry! Too bad about the bleach though-ouch! I hope it was only his clothes.