difficult child got invited

Star*

call 911........call 911
Fran,

Knowing his history and you for only a short time - I am really encouraged. You've had it rough sister - about time you got a little good news!

Congratulations Warrior Mom - I think this earns you another jewel in your crown.

Hugs
Star

KateM

I'm happy for you and difficult child!It's great he has a goal and a plan and continues to grow.Wishing him much success in his next step in the journey!

jannie

trying to survive....
Hi Fran--

I'm so glad to hear that difficult child got accepted into an independent living program. My fingers are crossed for you that he transitions well into this program. Hopefully this supportive environment will meet his needs to help him become more independent. It sounds as if he is really ready to make this new move...I'm glad to hear he made the decisions and applications on his own...Wisihg him well in this new home.

ScentofCedar

Thanks, Fran.

I do feel a little more like someone facing a hard thing with courage than someone running around in the same, pointless circles.

And I AM putting myself back together after having had my life shattered, aren't I.

Well, then.

:smile:

Barbara

ScentofCedar

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Fran</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

I can't let my sadness regarding difficult child contaminate my whole life.

difficult child is part of the family and if I'm miserable I am more of a detriment than difficult child to the very glue.

The mother is the spindle which all the family spins around.

</div></div>

I just thought we should post this part again, too.

Thank you, Fran.

Barbara

SunnyFlorida

This a really great post. This is filled with hope and such wonderful descriptive language about how many of us feel.

We all evolve, whether we want to or not. Our difficult child's take us on such a journey.

Thanks.

Sue C

Fran, this is great news. I'm so happy your son thought to do this on his own. Good for him! And good for you----I know you've done a very good job with him.

Sue