difficult child is officially a teenager!

F

flutterbee

13 years ago today it was a Friday and there were big, fat snowflakes leisurely falling to the ground...the day difficult child was born.

For her birthday, she got an acoustic guitar and lessons. She is so excited she's giggling. Her first lesson is tomorrow.

I posted pics on the Watercooler of when my kids were much younger. I miss those years. We don't realize at the time just how fast they will go by.

We've gone through many years of struggle with difficult child and while things are still a work in progress, difficult child has come a long way and has matured quite a lot in the last year.

Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!

meowbunny

I bet she's thrilled with guitar and lessons. Hope she had a super birthday and that her teen years leave her with some special memories.

Happy birthday, Wynter!

Jena

hey

i'm so sorry i missed this one. Happy Birthday to her!!! music lessons guitar that's great and it'll probably be soo soo good for her.

yes at times when you look back you can see progress.

yea for you guys hope she had an amazing day. good luck with the lessons

smallworld

Heather, my daughter A turned 13 on February 18. Our girls were born less than a week apart. Like Wynter, A has come a long way from her darkest days. I hope both girls continue to grow and prosper.

Hugs to you on your little girl's special day.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Enjoy her til she hits around 15. I dunno what happens to girls at that age, but even easy child's are next to impossible to live with again til around late 16 - 17. :tongue: lol But 13 can be fun.

Happy Birthday difficult child!!

Hugs

K

Kjs

Happy Birthday to difficult child. 13,,,it was the hardest birthday on ME. I lost it for a few weeks before his birthday.

Hope it is a great year!

LittleDudesMom

Sorry I missed this post yesterday -

I hope difficult child's birthday was a fabulous one! My difficult child will be a teenager this year too. Where does the time go??

Sharon