difficult child starts Vyvanse tomorrow...

shellyd67

Yeah I am anxious as all get out but I am hoping for the best.

Spoke with- psychiatrist at length about switching from Concerta to Vyvanse with no break in between.

Also, spoke with- Pharmacist at our local pharmacy at length.

I really hate this medication change thing !!!

Will let you know how it goes ...:praying:

Jena

have zero experience with that medication. i know medication changes are the worst!!! good luck, stay calm i'm hoping for the best

(((Hugs)))

Wiped Out

Staff member
I hope this is a successful medication for your difficult child! It was a good medication for easy child/difficult child while she took it.

shellyd67

Well, we started yesterday and so far he has complained of headaches but has no problem watching TV loudly or playing his video games ???

He did come out of school melancoly today ... He said that a few of his friends are dropping him on their friend list for XBOX because he is annoying ...

He also received a grade of an 80 on a project that he did in science and was really upset about that.

He seems to be fine now ...

I called the School Nurse and updated her on his new medication and he informed his goofy Teacher ...

I really hate when kids are little jerks to him. He is really trying socially and I have seen improvement over the last few months and he seems to be relating better to his peers.

Sigh, again ... Thanks for the input !!