difficult child took a bottle of pills and now is in psychiatric at the hosptial

BusynMember

No!!! I'll check my private messages. Usually it says I have one when I do. I'll check. I'll get back to you later tonight. I have to go somewhere pretty much right now, but am thilnking of you.

GuideMe

Yes, I sent it last night. I am anxiously awaiting your reply to it, privately of course because again, I don't feel comfortable talking about it in a public forum.

I have to go somewhere pretty much right now

Ok then, no worries. Talk to you later on tonight then.

Lil

First, let me say I'm sorry it has escalated this badly and that you are hurting.

if my neighbor wasn't hear yesterday, she would have severely harmed me or even killed me. My neighbor must have cat like reflexes because I didn't even see her coming, it happened that fast. He is wrestling with her on the ground and screaming for me to get the hell out of the house.

This, however, has me more concerned than anything. You MUST get a restraining order. They're called many things, protection order, adult abuse order, restraining order. But what they do is order her to stay away from you! I know it may sound cold saying that while she's hospitalized...but you are in danger! You cannot let her back into your house!

Please take care of yourself.