difficult child's of a Feather Flock Together

Jeppy

Ugh! Just had the police over to issue no trespass warnings to two of difficult child's friends who wormed their way into the house, wouldn't leave, were insistent on using the phone when I told them they couldn't, and then called me names.

My difficult child is concerned they will come back anyways in revenge mode - I guess I will just have to deal with it if that if it happens. I suppose it is too much to expect my difficult child to have non-difficult child friends, but it sure would be nice for a change.

DaisyFace

Love me...Love me not
Jeppy--

I see that you did not add to this story...

Does that mean the rest of your evening was peaceful? I hope so...

--DaisyFace

susiestar

Roll With It
That must have been scary!

It would be nice for your difficult child to have non-difficult child friends. Having any friends at all seems to be rare for many of our difficult children, and nice friends is even more rare.

I hoep the rest of the evening was peaceful.

Jeppy

The rest of the evening was peaceful, thanks for asking, though I'm still a little shaken up today. difficult child said he couldn't say so in front of the friends but he was relieved they were gone.

I had previously involved the parents of the one of the "guests" when he wouldn't leave , but the problem recurred so I figured I needed to escalate this to the police. The other "guest" has apathetic parents.

maril

Hope you are feeling okay today and that those guys stay away. Awful stuff.

My son has brought some real characters into our home and I can sympathize.