Do you pogo?

Mattsmom277

I just became a club pogo member. Does anyone else have club pogo? If you would like to add me to your friends list, please pm me your name on pogo and I'll add you :) Right now I just have my cousin on there and its lonely lol.

Mattsmom277

pogo is a free site, anyone can play. You can upgrade for a few perks by paying a fee to join. Even free players can add their friends. THen you can see where someone on your list is playing a game and go to the same game room lobby as them, chat while playing (there is private chat too). There's tons of games. If you check it out and decide to join, let me know if you want to add each other :)

flutterby

Fly away!
Some games are for members only. A member can send you a guest pass which gives you full member access for 5 days to try it out.

Star*

call 911........call 911
I have a stick pony, and i put playing cards in my bicycle spokes too so it makes a
plllllllllllllllllllfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttt sound.

I'll get video as soon as I can Susie Q.T. ;) I DO collect stick horses - what I really want is a stick donkey. haven't found one yet. Have a stick moose, stick cow....stick unicorn, but no stick donkey. :(

O.M.G. What i should really REALLY send you a video of is my rolling, laughing monkey that TIA Pet sent me. If THAT little monkey doesn't make you laugh nothing will. You can be in the ABSOLUTE worst mood.....turn on the monkey and within minutes you are near tears. Makes me snort everytime we fire 'em up. ---Funny story - I get him in the mail. I email Tia and thank her for the laughing monkey. She said "What laughing monkey???????" (pause) "I sent you a laughing DONKEY."

Not sure what was funnier that night - the monkey or TIAPET mistaking monkey for donkey. :laugh:

DDD

Ten years ago or so some of the CD members would meet to play backgammon on Pogo. Those members are no longer around but we really had fun. I don't Pogo anymore but hope you enjoy it. DDD