A Brief Message to All of You

Beta

Hey all...it's Christmas morning, and after re-reading some of my previous posts and your responses, I just wanted to tell each of you that I appreciate you so much. I wish we weren't part of this horrible "club" but since we are, I wanted those of you who have responded recently to my posts to know that I have been comforted and helped by your sharing of your own experiences and wisdom you've gleaned from them. If we could come together physically, I would give each of you a hug, but since we can't, I'm giving you each a virtual hug this Christmas morning. God's peace be upon your hearts.

JMom

Hey all...it's Christmas morning, and after re-reading some of my previous posts and your responses, I just wanted to tell each of you that I appreciate you so much. I wish we weren't part of this horrible "club" but since we are, I wanted those of you who have responded recently to my posts to know that I have been comforted and helped by your sharing of your own experiences and wisdom you've gleaned from them. If we could come together physically, I would give each of you a hug, but since we can't, I'm giving you each a virtual hug this Christmas morning. God's peace be upon your hearts.
Merry Christmas Beta!

New Leaf

Thank you Beta, Merry Christmas to you and to all who have been such a blessing through the years. May we find peace within ourselves and the strength to live with joy and purpose.