drained and not feeling well

babyblue31

good eveing everyone well its 2 hours untill bed and im counting down the minutes i just dont feel good to day all i want to do is lay around in bed with piece and quite but that dont happen just really stressed more today then normal cuz i dont feel good had to tell him a hurdred times to clean his room and eat his dinner tonight i got his doctor telling me hes under weight cuz hes 4 and weighs only 34 pounds and is 39inches tall but what they dont realize is that hes dad was 6'4" and only a 160 pounds and i say was cuz hes dad was murdered last november thank god hes is to young to understand what that means whens hes older i well tell all about it that another thing i got to deal with and thats greivef:sick: thank you all for listening and letting me vent a little

witzend

Welcome to the board. I'm wondering if you might be able to use punctuation in your posts? It's very difficult to read with no punctuation.

Thanks

Wiped Out

Staff member
Welcome BabyBlue.

It sounds like you have a lot on your plate. Is there anyone to give you some respite? Try googling respite and the name of your city. It's how I found some respite for us.

I'm sorry for your loss. It is really important to take care of you right now as well as your son.

You have found a soft place to land and not alone. Gentle hugs.

amazeofgrace

A maze of Grace - that about sums it up
Are you on any medications for you?> perhaps an antidepressant? Do you have any help from your family? Many school districts have early intervention for preschoolers now, I would call your local Board of ed and ask if they can evaluate him now, express you concerns and I would also go to see a pediatric neurologist, to rule out any thing neurological for your son

Christy

I'm sorry for your loss. As a single mom, you may want to look to local agencies for support. Contact the local office of children and familes, social services, or the mental health association. Tell them about your struggles and ask what support may be available to you.

babyblue31

Thank all of u. I will look into those things, I'm going to bed. I'll be on tomm. Once again thanks it helps to beable to talk to people!!!!!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I second the request for punctuation, paragraphs, capitalization, etc.

It makes it much easier for for us to read, especially those of us with (*ahem*) "aging" eyesight.

I too am very sorry for your loss.

I am widowed also though much farther along in my grief journey than you are.

If you PM me, I will be happy to send you info on an excellent website set up specifically for widows and widowers.

While they do not have a specific forum for those who have lost spouses to murder; they do have an excellent forum for those young widow/ers raising children on their own.