DWTS results show....WOW

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> it went pretty much as i thought it would with-laila going down first & apolo winning. i really wanted joey to win but apolo deserved it too. i knew len saying joey should win was the kiss of death for him. he looked so disappointed.

wonder if laila can convince her fiance to take ballroom lessons so they can strut their stuff at their wedding.

this season was so much better than the last two in my opinion. i think the celebs worked really hard this time. wonder who they'll sign up for next season. it was nice to see kelly monaco in attendance....it's the first time since her first season win.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Lothlorien

I kinda wanted Joey to win too, but either of them definitely deserved the win, so I'm not terribly disappointed. I didn't think Laila was as good as the other two, so I was glad she went down first.

This show was really the best of all seasons (except for the cowboy dance...still my fav as well). The stars were great and the pros were wonderful and more humble this time around.

Can't wait until next season!

kris

<span style='font-size: 11pt'> <span style='font-family: Georgia'> <span style="color: #663366"> the finalists are all on GMA this morning looking amazingly bright eyed & bushy tailed for having flown all night.

i hope julianne is brought back next season. she's really amazing.

kris
</span> </span> </span>

Kathy813

Staff member
What did y'all think of Laila's reaction to losing? A lot of people on the DWTS message board thought that she was being a poor sport. I thought that she was disappointed but joking about it.

~Kathy

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
She was absolutely joking, Kathy. I'm sure she was disappointed but I didn't hear any rancor at all in her comments- she was just goofing off in my humble opinion.

I thought it was a hideously long show. ugh. I wish they would cut 50% of it. Ridiculous!

But I was delighted that Apolo won.

Suz

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
I just thought Laila was totally honest about it and kidding that she was ....... It was a good show and really liked all the finalists...