easy child's prom picture, if I do it right

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Karen, like the others have said, your easy child is beautiful. WOW!

Rob took his new girlfriend to her prom and I haven't the faintest idea how to post the picture. lol.

Thanks so much for showing yours. I love having a face to go with a (easy child)name.

Suz

hearthope

Oh Karen she is beautiful!!!!! Thanks for sharing her picture.

Oh I wish I knew how to send my easy child's prom picture, this was her jr prom this yr too!!!

saving grace

Gorgeous!! They look great together.
My difficult child refused to go to his girlfriend's prom with her, he said he was too old for proms, I just wanted to dope smack him on his huge head.

Grace

KFld

They had a terrific time. Friday night was boyfriend's prom and they said the food was awesome. Saturday night was her prom and the place was beautiful, they loved the limo ride the best and they danced both nights non-stop. I guess her boyfriend loves to dance and she said he's really good at it :smile:

gottaloveem

Awwww, I just came across this post. What a great picture. I'm glad they had a good time. How cool is it that he likes to dance. That is a great quality in a boyfriend.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Karen

I'm glad the kids had a great time. easy child is a really beautiful girl!! And that dress is gorgious! Yellow was perfect for her coloring and that tan. :grin:

I'm glad you could share.

KFld

For those of you who watched Dancing with the Stars, though it doesn't really look it in this picture, we all think he looks like Apolo. Even his facial expressions and smile. He is a cutie, and a nice kid too! Quite a nice feeling to like my easy child's boyfriend, after the way I feel about difficult child's ex-wingnut!!