Eeeeevil plan....whatcha think?

mstang67chic

Going Green
So......my baby brother turns 18 Monday. We are doing cake and ice cream tomorrow and I have a plan.

When husband and I got married, bro was 4 and our ring bearer. During the rehearsal dinner, he disappeared but was found.

In the women's room, on the potty, pooping and playing the harmonica we got him.

I, of course, have a picture of this. :devil:

I have been wracking my brain all year trying to think of something to do with this picture for his birthday that wouldn't get me hurt and I think I came up with it.

I'm off to the store to make about 15 or 20 copies of this picture. When I'm at their house tomorrow, I will enlist the help of my two sisters and stash these copies all over the house. Under a towel in the bathroom closet, the bottom of one of his dresser drawers, behind the cereal in the pantry....all over the place. This way, he will be reminded of his loving, sweet big sister for weeks, if not months, to come. *giggle*

What do you think?

mstang67chic

Going Green
THIRTEEN AND A HALF YEARS I've been hanging on to this picture!!!! When I came up with the idea I was (of course) in public and got stared at. Mainly because I snorted and then chortled all the way to my car.

meowbunny

Perfectly diabolical! I love it. The one thing I would be sure of is that none go public. That really would be humiliating at 18.

gcvmom

Here we go again!
PERFECT!

Also, maybe you can swap it for a picture he already has framed somewhere in the house... see how long it takes for him to notice...

I'd slip it between pages of the yellow or white pages, whichever he uses most.

And maybe tape it to the lid of his washing machine, or in the door of the dishwasher... and don't forget the inside of the freezer... or put it in a ziploc bag in the crisper. How about inside a pot in the cupboard? Ooooh this could be REALLY fun!

Oh, and DON'T for get the lid of the toilet seat... so when he lifts it, there it is! And inside the medicine chest... and on the back of the closet door, bedroom door, bathroom door....

Okay, I'm really getting carried away here...

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Hey you can also get a poster made for about $15 but he will probably tear it up........ I would suggest putting it on the bathroom door so he wouldn't see it going in, but if he shuts the door he would see it going out.......

susiestar

Roll With It
ya know, you could......

have it madeinto a cake topper and decorate the cake with it.

Walmart and most other bakeries can run it through a computer and make it into a rice paper thing to put on top of a cake.

I truly do LOVE the idea of stashing it all over the house. Dont forget inside his car trunk on the lid and on the back of the driver's seat of his car. AND inside the glove box.

You could even have it printed onto a mug for him, or many other things. I think Walmart has fast turnaround on these.

You are EEEEEEVIL. I love it.

donna723

I love it too! Very evil and devious! But you're passing up your golden opportunity if you don't email it to everyone you know!

We have one of my younger brother like that too and I've looked for it for years, just so I could blackmail him with it. He's about three years old, wearing goofy little shorts and a baseball hat, standing knee-deep in the Grand Canyon! My older brother took it on one of those old cameras that you had to wind after every picture and if you forgot, you ended up with double exposures.

mstang67chic

Going Green
Also, maybe you can swap it for a picture he already has framed somewhere in the house... see how long it takes for him to notice...

Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh.............GREAT idea!!!!

As for the rest of you little diabolical minds............he's sooooooooooo lucky we don't all live in the same place!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Stang you're my type of person. ;)

Set one inside the cereal bowls in the cabinet so he's sure to find it at breakfast.

My sister in law shocked the whole family when her son turned 21 not long after coming home from the Gulf War. She ordered him a boobie cake from the bakery. Xrated as all get out. And I thought my poor nephew was going to laugh himself to death when he saw it.

I wanted to pay for sister in law to take Travis to Hooter's for his 21st birthday. But easy child shot that idea right out of the water, and husband was too embarrassed to go.

Ropefree

Banned
Excellant...I like the idea of the framed pictures...hung and on a shelf...but either way...excellant.
I waited until my bro was a teen and in a room with his friends to tell how the first time I saw him he peed in the nurses ear. Direct hit.!
How is it, as a sister, we have a deep inner knowing to keep this sort of thing
stored away for the right oppertunity?

mstang67chic

Going Green
I've been making a list of places to put it. I had 26 copies made with 2 already "spoken" for. One is going in his birthday card and one is going in sis's card. (Their bdays are 4 days apart so we always do cake and ice cream for both). The other 24 will be hidden.

So far my list includes:

picture frame
dressar drawer
either his wallet or the back pocket of a clean pair of pants
inside one of his books
taped to the inside of the laundry chute door
with the pop in the garage fridge
between food in the pantry
between towels in the bathroom

I've already alerted the sisters to start coming up with other places so we should be sneaky little busy beavers this afternoon.