*Family, Rob could use a good thought*-Update

busywend

It is always nice when they explain things to us and we can actually understand what they are talking about. Sounds like a good doctor. I hope you can get the plan in place and maybe that will help Rob feel better, too.

DDD

Suz, don't forget to keep a record of all the disabilities, medical appointments, recommendations and results. Although I hope that Rob is one of the luckiest ones ever, getting disability for Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI)'s is very difficult and should it become necessary you'll want every bit of info all together to justify a claim. DDD

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Awesome with the neuro-opthalmologist! Sounds like there may be a chance he could do something to help if the visual issues don't clear up on their own. By the time Travis' was found the damage to his vision had already become permanent.

The vision issues have got to be driving him nuts. Occupational Therapist (OT) and PT ought to be a huge help to him too.

Keep us updated.

Hugs

rejectedmom

Suz, I am so saddened to hear that Rob is struggling with so much post accident difficulties. one thought about his vision. Perhaps it would be benificial for him to patch over the eye with the palsy. At firtsit might be hard for him to adjust with not living in a 3D world but after a few days he should do btter. I do not have binocular vision and I only have trouble getting down from heights. otherwise I do fine and have been told it actually probably helps me with my artwork. I will keep you and Rob and family in my prayers. Hopefully he will begin to see the light at the end of the tunnel soon. That light might be improvement or acceptance but either way he will be in a better place. -RM

ctmom05

Suz,

As are many others, I'm thinking of you & yours and hoping that 2010 brings some strength, stability, and peace.. .. .. bless you all.