Favorite tv commercial?

Nomad

Staff member
more fun!!! What is your favorite tv commercial?

Office max Rubberband Man
officemax "rubberband man"

Also, I’d like to teach the world to sing.... I think Coke (maybe Pepsi)

Wasn’t there a very touching ATand T commercial years ago? Or maybe it was Hallmark?

Pink Elephant

Love it, Nomad!

My favourite commercial, or shall I say, one of my favourite commercials, was the one where a mature-aged man walked down a hallway in an office building, and as he passed his colleagues in their offices, he'd make comments such as, goodbye photo-copier and fax, then when he walked past the next office, he said, goodbye to, have you tried turning off and turning back on... his comment pertaining to the computer.

I think the commercial was for a retirement investment place.

Used to really like the one for cold & flu, where the ghost walks in the rain. Maybe for Neo-Citran or NyQuil, or something like that.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
It's an old one for Folgers coffee. The son comes home to surprise his parents at Christmas. He comes in the house really early and makes coffee, his mom comes downstairs and says "You're home"

Another old one for Campbell's soup where it shows a snow man coming in to sit down for a bowl of soup and melts into the little boy.

I also like a new one for some kind of realtor company. The older brother is always being bugged by his little brother and asks mom and dad when he will get his own room, they tell him "we're working on it"
Then it shows them in their new house, they go up to the boys rooms, they peek in the older brothers room and he's not in there, they go to the younger brothers room and big brother is asleep on the floor next to his little brothers bed.

Any of the Budweiser commercials.

BusynMember

I can't think of many commercials (I tend not to watch them) but I remember the Folgers Coffee commercial and I loved it. Very heartwarming. I think it was a Christmas commercial.

Triedntrue

I thought of another one an older man out jogging taking all kinds of twists and turns and he goes home and prints out his route for his wife it is a heart and then it shows the bulletin board with other shapes.

Tanya M

Living with an attitude of gratitude
Staff member
I thought of another one an older man out jogging taking all kinds of twists and turns and he goes home and prints out his route for his wife it is a heart and then it shows the bulletin board with other shapes.
YES!! I love that one. So sweet.

BusynMember

There is one commercial I love but I forgot about it. Just saw it and I will describe it. This is the only commercial I actually watch. It's for Clorox.

An adorable little boy, about five to seven, wearing a top and shorts is frantically trying to get his belt undone in his bathroom but he can't. He mumbles as he pulls, "Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. I hate this belt..."

He then stops trying, looks up, and yells,
"Mooom! We have a situation!"

Adorable little peanut and I find it a very enjoyable commercial.

Triedntrue

Another one where mom sees little boy mopping the bathroom floor and looks so proud till she realizes he is using the toilet as a bucket. Also clorox.