Finding calmness in our lives...

witzend

CALMNESS IN OUR LIVES

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.

By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace . Dr Phil proclaimed, 'The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished.

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos, and a box of chocolates. You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now.

Pass this on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
:rofl:

Yea! That means I can go finish off the bag of heath bars I just opened. :D :D (not really, I get sick to my stomach)

Steely

Excellent............:D Too funny!
God only knows where I would be if I took Dr Phil's advice.............:surprise:

Andy

:rofl: Oh Witz

This is perfect - I was thinking as I was doing my solo grocery shopping about the last individual bottle of Bailey's (I think there is only one - there may be two? Ohhhh) in the fridge. After the day I had I was wondering if I should finish it off. I came to the conclusion that I better not. Well, now I better rethink that thought! I only get Bailey's for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve so may be best if it is used before the new stuff comes along?

:rofl:

trinityroyal

Hmmm...
Half a birthday cake, package of french fries...
open bottle of rye and a case of ginger ale with one can missing...

I think I have the makings of some inner peace right there.

Thanks Witz!

TerryJ2

OMG, too funny! You had me going there. I was actually thinking about a cross-stitch project I started in 1986 and never finished!!! ROFL!!!!!

Andy

Oh Terry! You can actually remember that far back and starting something that didn't get finished? I now know my way of finding calmness in my life was to forget about unfinished projects.

Out of sight - out of mind!