Five For Fighting Video for Autism Speaks

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
The band, Five for Fighting, is making a generous donation to Autism Speaks for *each time* the video is viewed.

I hope this is ok to post here. I checked it out on Snopes and they say its valid.

tryinghard

I cried too. WOW... Thank you for posting this. I have just copied and pasted it in my personal email and sent it to everyone I know.

Sara PA

by the way, don't have any qualms because the group is called "Five for Fighting". They aren't in favor of fighting. It's a hockey term used to describe when a player is sent to the penalty box for five minutes for fighting.

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
Good point, Sara. Maybe I should repost with a new subject line? My subjest line pretty much stinks...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Shari

I love Five For Fighting, and have every since they released their song Superman. If you're not familiar with it, listen to it sometime. I think of Travis each and every time I hear it, and it makes me sob. easy child bought me my own copy.

I'm sending this link to easy child, who in turn is sending it to everyone she works with at the hospital, who surely will pass it on from there.

Hugs