Fran .... I noticed on another thread

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
you said that you would do the chicken dance if it helped your difficult child. :rofl: I can just see it! :nonono: :smile:

Soooo.....how about coming up for a visit & doing the dance for me, uhm, kt & wm? I know you'd have the "power" of the chicken behind you & would motivate the tweedles for 10 - 15 minutes.

Sure would be fun to watch though.

How about it???? :hypnosis: :rofl:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Linda, you crack me up. If you saw what a sad sense of rhythm I have you wouldn't ask. If anything it will scare the kids into compliance.
I do hope to visit your fair state in the course of the next few months. You will recognize me by the chicken hat I'll wear.

Thanks for the offer and the laugh. :princess:
I have no shame when it comes to helping difficult child. </span>

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Is Fran going to do the chicken dance or the naked chicken liver dance? The latter might be a bit r-rated for the tweedles, Linda. :surprise:

Suz :princess:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>I have to say the members on this site are resourceful. Janet, I can't believe you found that song!!!
If I jiggle my arms, someone is going to get whiplash from the all the wiggly stuff that hangs. I won't even go to where there is :censored2: wiggling.
U tube!!! :surprise: My easy child is embarassed by me now. I can just see it when on U tube. Hmmmmm, maybe a good thing. </span>

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Anything to keep you humble, Fran! :rofl:

You guys are great - hadn't even thought of Utube. Hmmmm, well, whaddya say Fran? Ready to have your 15 minutes of fame? :smile:

I'd join you but we mustn't further traumatize tweedles dee & dum. :rofl:

Wiped Out

Staff member
You are all cracking me up :rofl:I'll probably dream about chickens and the chicken dance tonight. :rofl:

On_Call

Maybe if I just threaten to show up at school and do the chicken dance difficult child would think twice about acting up?

Too funny!! :rofl:

I think the Hokey Pokey could be just as 'good'. lol

Kathy813

Staff member
Linda and Fran,

I volunteer to video it for you and upload it to Utube.

Just tell me where and when.

~Kathy

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Thanks guys. You are real pals to help me out like this. :wink:I can't wait to do the chicken dance with Kathy uploading it to U Tube. I am truely blessed. LOL. </span>

Wiped Out

Staff member
O.k. I was laughing hysterically today. I had my class waiting for other classes to come to an assembly. To kill time one child suggested we do the chicken dance so we did! Glad there were no cameras around. :rofl:

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Kathy! How did you get a camera into my house? I must say the purple hat does look charming on film. :nonono:
Thanks for the laugh. </span>