from my best day ever...

My computer is not cooperating with me. I can't post any pictures from Tink's competition. But Matt's g/f sent me this one of Tink & the boys, so I thought I'd share.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Who's the little Hunky on the Right.... Wink Wink....

Tink is absolutely fricking beautiful I tell you!!! Just beautiful!!!

They all look so happy, I am so happy you got the photo... maybe she aint so bad... the girlfriend???

No, she is really not that bad. He made her out to seem bad so I would not talk with her. Sound familiar?

And she is about 2 seconds from joining our club. Our X club. She has had it with his unemployed @**.

She called me as he was on the way to drop all the kids off to see if she could catch him here, because she could not find her credit card. She broke down in tears to me about him not working and how she is sure he took her card for gas money and to buy cigarettes.

I told her that whenever she was ready, she'd be welcome in our club and we'd have a jacket for her.

He does make some good looking kids though.

ck1

OMG!!! Tink is the cutest!!! The boys are darn good-looking as well! Thanks for sharing and Way To Go, Tink!!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
Excuse me Maam? Maam?

That family is just too utterly adorable and loving for words. And you tell the kidd I had one just like him - he won't be the shortest kid on the block for long - he reminds me of difficult child.

Sorry to hear about your newest member, but ya kinda had to know it was going to happen eventually. Giving her a jacket? OMG I would SO pay for all three of you to have like Satin Bomber Jackets - gotta think of a name/design. Triple X, XXX - the 30 something crowd.

Tink just shines! I can't see her wings! Must have taken them off to give her bro's a photo opp.

You are a lucky lady.
Hugs
Star

F

flutterbee

Well, I know you didn't need the flash on the camera cuz Tink's smile lit up the whole room! What a doll!

Those boys are handsome. I'm so so so happy for you that they are back in your lives.

nvts

The first thing that popped in my head was "Wow, Tink looks beautiful"

Second: she's loving seeing her bros.

Third: she's gonna hate it when she's 16 and they're "interviewing" her boyfriends!

Great shot! The karma is building Kitty. The witch is now off the broom and becoming human to you!

Looks like you may "have yourself a Merry Little Christmas, now!"

Beth

K

Kjs

Awwww. They are so cute. How proud Tink must be to have her brothers there to cheer her on. That means so much.
Congrats to Tink for 1st place.

Screensaver, nothing. It is my wallpaper.

MAN I missed those kids. I just love them so much. Beefcake (on the right) I met when he was 2. Just the cutest little towhead you ever saw. Matt called me baby because we were just starting to date, so he thought my name was baby. So that's what he called me. At that point, the Kidd (middle) was just an infant. He grew up thinking my name was Baby. I didn't meet the Snake (to the left, to the left) till I was preggers with Tink. He was 7 at the time. We told him my name, but after one visit with his brothers, he was calling me Baby too. I loved that they had that nickname for me.

They are "too big" to call me that now.

Yup. Tink LOOOOOOOVES having all the older brothers. That will change SOOOOOO fast when they are frisking her dates.

mom_in_training

Awesome picture, Tink is so adorable and you can just see her shine.... I'll tell ya though, Any guy wanting to date her in her future should be worried with her having three strapping lads (Big guys too) for her brothers, Lol!! cool shirt that the one on to the left, to the left is wearing. (Dog The Bounty Hunter). Hope you get your computer back to norm.