Good Friday Morning

Good Morning Everyone:bloodshot::coffee:,

Today is supposed to be a rainy day with temps in the low 70's. Hopefully tomorrow will be a nice day because difficult child 2 has his high school graduation ceremony. He is very excited!:student: Time flies... !!!

Need some more caffeine. Hope everyone has a great weekend! SFR

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning!

SFR-Crossing my fingers for a perfect weather day for tomorrow for difficult child's graduation
:sunny: Congrats to difficult child 2:student:

I'm already done with my workout for the day! I went swimming very early. I even beat husband home from boot camp! Of course, difficult child is up and ready to move. Find me this, Find me that, Where is this? etc... is what I'm hearing this morning along with can we go to the store? ARGH!!

It looks like it will be a beautiful day here (until late afternoon when the storms start). husband is going to take difficult child to see "The Green Lantern". I haven't decided whether or not to go along.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day
:beach_ball:

LittleDudesMom

Good Free Choice Friday Morning!

SFR - I hope tomorrow's weather cooperatives with graduation - but even if the day is cloudy, I sure there will be sunshine in his heart! I wish we were in the 70's though - our weather is forecast for hotter than usual for the next two weeks - that means at least mid 90's!

Sharon, I'm guessing difficult child wants to go to the store and spend some birthday money!!! Maybe a nap would be a better option for you than the movie!

I'm doing a few things around the house here this morning then picking difficult child up at 10:50 and then picking up his friend. Not sure what the remainder of the day will bring.....

Have a great Friday all
:flirtysmile3:

Star*

call 911........call 911
SFR -

THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL WAKEUP! I hope you have an enjoyable GRADUATION!!!! I'm sure you look Way TOO YOUNG to be at a graduation!

I can't wait to see the Green Lantern WO - but will wait till it's in the Blockbuster Video boxes - Let me know how it is.

LDM - I've already been out and planted some flowers - we had rain last night so the ground is actually plyable....lol. Nothing but sand here nothing but sand. If you ladies get a chance - please vote for my ugly grill (see watercooler post) If you need a good laugh----it's there. Just warning you - it's really ===ugly.