Good Monday Morning Hope everyone has a Great day!

Rabbit

;)Good Monday Morning . Hope everyone has a Great day!;) Nothing new here.
Wishing for calm and quiet! Hugs Rabbit

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Rabbit-I hope you have a great day.

Another Monday and I'm feeling so tired, hopefully once I'm up and about I'll shake this tiredness. Got a lot done yesterday. I worked out, walked our dog 3 miles and then mowed the lawn. husband and I did the grocery shopping so we are set for the week!

After work today I'm headed to a pt appointment. and then husband and I are hoping to get to the club. I'm not sure if that will work out as he has a training phone call at 7 that will last at least an hour, maybe more.

Wishing everyone a peaceful day:peaceful:

Rabbit, I hope you have a great day.:D

Sharon (WO), I hope you shake that :bloodshot: groggy feeling soon! I'm glad Sunday was productive for you. I hope your day goes smoothly and you get a good night's rest!

Yesterday it rained. Today it looks like it is about to pour. At least Saturday was nice. However, we were so busy that we didn't get to our yard work. Hopefully, it'll be nice one evening this week - Our grass needs mowing, the garden out front needs weeding, etc...

Like WO, I spent the weekend doing lots of errands. Tomorrow husband and I are going to visit one of the schools I researched for difficult child 2. It's about two hours from our house. Hopefully, there won't be too much traffic coming home as I need to be back in time to pick up my difficult children at school. Next week we're visiting another one but it's closer to home. Unfortunately, we need permission from our SPED director to visit the others. It's such a long hard battle!!!:warrior: I need to stay strong - It's over two years since we began our fight - It will be over soon!

Anyway, as always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... WFEN:coffee:

Marguerite

G'day, people.

Rabbit, it's good to see your bouncy self this morning.

Sharon/WO,you sound like you're very busy these days. So what's new?

WFEN, I hope all the new school visits work out. Very frustrating about the local SPED Director being obstructive.

We had a day at home. husband went back to work - he made the call later than usual, he got up and was cautiously moving around. Aftyer hacking his lungs up all night, he was surprised to find minimal fever and the possibility of still being vertical after making the trk into the city. He DID see the doctor at work, who diagnosed "a touch of bronchitis" tentatively on the mend. Tonight he's still running a low-grade fever and coughing so much I'm tempted to sleep in the spare room.

difficult child 3 was slow to get working thos morning, but made up for it later in the day by sticking at his work until it was completed.

Tomorrow easy child 2/difficult child 2 may be visiting to work on her bridesmaids' dresses. She has a dental appointment first. She may be arranging for BF2's family to also visit (it's his dad's birthday today) which will blow my routine totally out of the water. Still, we need to be hospitable and we can use the opportunity to talk wedding. After all, it's May already, we have to have a lot of the planning completed in the next couple of months.

Phew! Two weddings down, the last one barely two weeks ago, and we're swinging into wedding planning mode well and truly, again.

Enjoy your Monday.

Marg

Fran

Former desparate mom
Morning all. It's Monday so it's 2 wks of laundry and bills. Ugh. It rained and rained Sunday. A cold front came in and was really cold. At least it wasn't the humidity of Saturday. The rain forced us to stay home and just putter around the house. It was restful.
We had a pj party for a foster pyr to play with Darcy. He seemed really sad and lonely. It was great to see them play but she was way too in your face for us or CB. So we will keep searching for a buddy. I know it seems nuts.

difficult child went to a barbeque with the social group. It was ok but he doesn't seem to be able to coax any to do things outside of class.

Wiped out your schedule always seems so full, it's a wonder you can get out of bed.
WFEN, good luck looking at schools. I know it's a good thing and a sad thing. Hugs.

So another cup of coffee and then the mad Monday starts. Have a good day. Don't let your difficult child get to you today.

Andy

GOOD MORNING ALL
:D:D:D
Rabbit - Hope you can find calm and quiet.

Wiped Out - I can see why you are tired with yesterday's activities plus thinking about today's schedule. Hope you find your wide awake energy.

Wishing - I hope you get back in time.

I had a great weekend. Lots of cleaning (that wasn't so great!). Took kids bowling and swimming on Saturday. Hosted a lunch at our place on Sunday. Last night stayed up very late with Diva, Diva's boyfriend, and church's DCE. We played board games. My sister could not handle the chaos of two puppies, an 18 month old Diva was babysitting, and the laughter amongst everyone so she left.

My taco salad turned out so good. Even Diva said, "Mom, this salad is awesome! You should make it more often." The problem is the quantity that it makes. She and I are the only ones in our family who will eat it. The neighbors liked it also so I suppose I can always send some their way.

husband is taking difficult child to school so if difficult child is o.k. with that, I think I will go into work early. My sister will be there to visit about 9:00 before heading out of town.

Everyone have a great day and find a way to make your kids laugh. We all laughed so much last night! So much fun!

Andy

Two "Same Time" friends this morning.

Marg - Seems like your break between these two weddings was shorter than the other? Hope you get lots of the plans made.

Fran - Sorry for the lousy weather. I must have grabbed everyone's yesterday. We had a perfect day for people to sit outside to visit and eat.

Marguerite

Andy, we had no break between weddings last tiime either. A few days before difficult child 1's wedding, the votive candles arrived by delivery, for easy child's wdedding. She used them as place markers and bomboniere. And we were planning for easy child 2/difficult child 2's wedding in terms of making bookings at the reception place, in the weeks before difficult child 1's wedding. The week before husband & I visited easy child for the final planning meeting/dress fitting, we visited easy child 2/difficult child 2's wedding reception place for the meeting to discuss what we need to do.

The MC for the second wedding (easy child's) was the dressmaker for difficult child 1's bride and is also helping with easy child 2/difficult child 2's bridesmaids. The celebrant for the third wedding was also a guest at the second. easy child 2/difficult child 2, easy child, daughter in law & I all went wedding dress shopping together last October, looking not just for wedding dresses but also at bridesmaids' dresses, for all three weddings. It was very confusing. Especially given that easy child 2/difficult child 2 was bridesmaid for the first two weddings, daughter in law was of course the first bride and will be bridesmaid at the third wedding. easy child was the second bride and will be chief bridesmaid for the third wedding.

My brain hurts.

Marg

Estherfromjerusalem

Good morning everyone!

I hope you all have a wonderful day, no meltdowns please.

Marg -- you really made me laugh when you said "my brain hurts." Yes, it does sound complicated. Yes, what a joy to be marrying off three children in such a short space of time, and yet, what a lot of effort and expense etc. etc. I think you are amazing that you are able to organize all of that, even if as you said in another post a lot of the organizing was done by the children and not by you.

Just imagine -- after the third wedding, you will have all that time on your hands. What on earth will you do with yourself? . . . ha ha.

Love, Esther

Andy

Marg - I thought between the first two weddings you had a week or two of a little down time. Sorry! Busy Summer for you! Beautiful weddings!