Good Monday morning ....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
:good_morning:

Good morning all! I know it's Monday but you all have to wake up now. ;):coffee::bloodshot:

I have a busy week ahead (just like last week). Today I meet with SSA for disability & survivor benefits applications. Tomorrow we tour the facility where kt will be admitted for treatment. Then we prepare for a trip to my dad's home for the Easter holiday.

I apologize for being so absent ~ things have been quite chaotic about the tweedle household. Nothing too major; just nonstop.

Have a good day ~ hope it's peaceful & calm.

Good Morning Everyone:coffee2:,

Linda, How did you know I look like:bloodshot:today, lol??? I hope you get all of the things you have to do done as smoothly and quickly as possible. Then, you can concentrate on the upcoming Easter holiday at your Dad's. When are you leaving? I'm glad you'll celebrating Easter with family:easter_eggs:!!!

Today is the beginning of a BUSY week around here too. difficult child 1 is going to be 18 in a couple of days... difficult child 2 has been, well let's just say, being a total PITA:mad:!!! Our attorney and the SD's attorney are going to be meeting with our hearing officer this week - time for the conference before the actual hearing...:warrior: It was supposed to rain this morning - So far, nothing - I've got my fingers crossed... If it is still dry in a little while, I'll do quick walk/jog before heading to work.

As always, I hope everyone has at least one reason to laugh or at least smile today... WFEN:bunny_ears:

Wiped Out

Staff member
Good Morning,

Linda-I too look and feel like this today:bloodshot: I think I napped too much yesterday! I'm sorry it's such a busy week but glad you will be getting to see your dad for Easter:bunny_ears:

WFEN-It does sound like a busy week for you. I'm sorry difficult child 2 is being such a PITA, I hope he turns things around and starts acting like an angel instead:angel: but I bet you won't be holding your breath! A happy early b-day to difficult child 1 :hapBday: I hope you are able to get your walk/jog in!

We were supposed to get 3-5 inches of snow yesterday and only ended up with a dusting!!

difficult child is up and also being a PITA-although I'm getting a break from my student difficult children this week it does mean being around mine a lot more!

This morning husband has a physical therapy appointment and then he is going to our niece's to have his hair dyed. Later this afternoon I have a dentist appointment. At some point I will hit the health club:treadmill: For dinner I'm going to make a ww's Rosemary Chicken recipe. Napping, of course, will be a part of the day.

Wishing everyone a peaceful no meltdown Monday:peaceful:

everywoman

Today we are full of MAP===Monday after Prom---my kids are worn out---trying an easy project where they draw a map of the setting of The Great Gatsby and lablel the location of each. You would think I have asked them to pain the Mona Lisa----

A large fire is buring in town right across the street from my husbands store---a tire store started burning early this morning.

We are also under Tornado Watch until 1 pm---

Lovely, lovely day.

Marguerite

G'day, folks.

Linda, I hope things are beginning to settle down for you all so you can enjoy a relaxed family holiday.

WFEN, I hope difficult child 2 holds it together for difficult child 1's 18th.

SHaron/WO, sounds like you have a pleasant day planned. I hope the chicken recipe works out well. Sorry you missed out on the snow you were anticipating.

Everywoman, I hope those tornados stay away. THose burning tyres - they sure create a lot of black smoke, don't they?

We've had a day at home today, I did get some rest but also got busy with a few things. With the fire danger now greatly reduced, I got the outdoor pizza oven lit to dry it out and clean out some rubbish. It was so damp that not even the most incendiary of Aussie bush kindling would help it catch properly, so I finally gave up on it after having already shoved in a couple of hardwood logs. Imagine my surprise, hours later, it finally caught! But it's taken all day for those longs to burn down, it's now late and still smouldering. PLenty of spark guards though, it will be safe to leave it.

I got some more weeding done in the backyard - for some years the bottom of our yard has been resembling Sleeping Beauty's castle, AFTER the hundred years' sleep! We're going to give our new shredder a heavy workout aas we get the weeds dug up.

Tomorrow is going to be busy. difficult child 3 is having a psychometric assessment done and after that we will have some time to kill before his evening drama class. I've got some shopping to do, difficult child 3 has schoolwork to try to do (although these days when we're out, he doesn't work so well) plus I'm planning to drop in on easy child 2/difficult child 2 and drop off some dress pattern books to help her with her bridesmaids' dress designs. Not easy to do all this, with a bridesmaid currently pregnant, due to deliver two months before the wedding. We'll drop in on her after difficult child 3's assessment, we'll talk dress patterns at that stage and see if she's made any progress. The sooner she starts work on the dresses, the better.

Wednesday is also going to be busy, I have a lot to do this week. Nothing too heavy, just full. I'm looking forward to a rest over Easter, given half a chance!

Enjoy your Monday, everyone.

Marg