Good to remember........

scent of cedar

I knew that if I came here, I would find just the thing I needed.

Thank you, Recovering.

It IS all about control. It never feels like it. It feels like storm clouds gathering.

I'm going to be thinking about this a lot, tonight.

Cedar

HMBgal

Oh I needed that. I have this sense of dread all the time about two of my grandchildren. Father and his new wife (she has three children of her own by three different men, never been married, etc.) are trying to completely push my daughter and us out of their lives by their crazy demands and I just worry constantly about what's going to happen. It's already taking a toll on my 7-year old difficult child grandson. It was requested that I help at school at meetings ever since he started school, etc. (because I'm a Special Education teacher) and now they are trying to not allow anyone even at the school to pick the kids up except the new stepmother. They won't even allow my daughter's name on any of the school forms as their mother! Of course there is legal action being taken to clarify with joint legal custody really means, but it's all so stupid and unnecessary. It will be a bitter victory, at best. All was going so well with my former son-in-law and my daughter's co-parenting until the new wife arrived on the scene. My husband and I were the primary caretakers when the kids' father worked 12 hours a day and my daughter was going to school. I was there when both the kids were born. It's crazy and I'm just so sad, helpless, and worried. Sorry, but had to vent. Back to that graphic, now...